YSPromoshunz aka CashmoneyHotBoy Incoherent Cracker Posting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
That was a lame move by dude. I support men being able to smack a female when physically provoked but this was unnecessary.

This looks cool to ugly incels online but hitting chicks in public over some words isn't going to go well in most cases.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
So the general consensus from the faux outrage in this thread is that females are tall children that shouldnt be held responsible for their words and actions correct??

Which means that females shouldnt be allowed to drink, drive or leave the house without a male chaperone correct??

Im really getting sick of these double standards and the high estrogen "males" that cosign them

Either shes an adult responsible for her own actions, who invited another adult to slap her, or shes a child

Make up yalls minds ffs

That "do something" negative energy release should stop ruling you once you past high school breh.

Well adjusted person hears "do something then", says eff it, I don't need this energy in my life n walks away.

Emotionally maladjusted individual hears "do something then", n starts wildling.
Now he's/she's in a bad spot cuz they still mentally a schoolboy/schoolgirl.

When keeping it real goes wrong.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
That "do something" negative energy release should stop ruling you once you past high school breh.

Well adjusted person hears "do something then", says eff it, I don't need this energy in my life n walks away.

Emotionally maladjusted individual hears "do something then", n starts wildling.
Now he's/she's in a bad spot cuz they still mentally a schoolboy/schoolgirl.

When keeping it real goes wrong.

America is the only country in the world where this behavior is tolerated from man or woman

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
This should be put under a Spoiler

This is a sad little boy who think he’s a bad ass beating a woman in public.

It’s 2020, let’s level up and not normalize absolutely unacceptable behaviour like beating up a woman (with her hands down)
Let’s cut this shyt out. Dudes ain’t just out here whipping women Ass like that. Does it happen yes, does happen often no. Should it happen, no. But you are responsible for your actions. If you’re talking crazy to someone and daring them to hit you, you have to be prepared for those consequences.

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:patrice:

This thread:
dfb.jpg

Worst part about it is, in the end, it's still just shytty fast food.

It's crazy because I know why this thread didn't meet your expectations and excitement. You was hoping and excited to see a certain kind of woman get the sht slapped out of her. But once you saw the narrative in the video the woman who got slapped and the dude doing the slapping was totally opposite or what you was hoping. Now instead of being excited and happy you mad and feel sympathy. I know

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interesting responses here :mjpls:

I’m sure this is not the loud mouthed hoodrat thot they had in mind:mjpls:

Trust me they was ready to cheer and talk down until they seen it was a white loudmouth hoodrat thot getting smacked by a black man now all of a sudden it's "Hey man this is wrong this isn't right. Why would you call a woman such a thing? Why would you post this? Blah blah blah"

They sick:russ:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yall get a little too geeked over this stuff
Not picking sides, just saying

Status
Not open for further replies.