CkrXmxzVEAE06KU.jpg
Looks like a fagg

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
fukked up. Sounds like a lawsuit coming from the family though. How you allow a person to get a gun inside/outside the venue is fukked up but of course he was a white dude so he probably was searched, hand wand went off but he said, "oh, thats just my spare house key" and the cops were ":camby:" go on INSIDE

I mean, why would why they wand and search the concert goers? This isn't some hippity hop rap music rap concert! Only those are prone to break out in violence! :russ:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Sad shyt. Dude must've been some kinda stalker, you'd think after what happened to Dimebag Darrel from Pantera security would be tighter at shows.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Orlando breeds psychos. Keep telling people that talk about how much they love it from visiting the parks. This shyt happened across the street from where I worked that same day and got stories from security guards that got there first on what happened.

Woman killed near UCF had told judge man was stalking her

Then dated a chick a few years later that actually went to thanksgiving dinner with this guy that lived in her neighborhood before.

Jason Rodriguez dead: Downtown Orlando shooter dies in prison

That city is toxic. Glad I'm outta there.
Visiting my brother next week there:lupe:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
black musician or celebrity gets killed the family and survivors have to literally make a case to white america why they are a victim and deserve sympathy.
Only when a non-black meets an end does the media actually portray it as a tragedy,
america is disgusting.

As for the guns, you'll never be able to stop a person who doesn't give a damn about their life from doing something to take another person's life. Never. You can allow people the ability to minimize that person striking out, but you can't stop it. So crying about guns seems crazy.