YouTuber/The Voice Contestant Christina Grimmie shot at Orlando concert

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idk, just the time I have been there. The vibe is depressing, at least for Orlando. Miami is fun. Maybe it was the Orlando area I was at. The whole vibe made me want to go back to LA. I can't picture myself living there, I did live in Miami for 3 years though. It was cool.
Well I live in Orlando and my area is pretty nice and has lots of things going on. Bars, restaurants, shops and attractions. If you know what's good it's not bad.

@Loop Ba$eCrawler ive been to different cities in Europe so I'm pretty well traveled breh
Paris, Marseille , Monaco , Munich and Frankfurt

Loop Ba$eCrawler

All Star
Daps
Well I live in Orlando and my area is pretty nice and has lots of things going on. Bars, restaurants, shops and attractions. If you know what's good it's not bad.

@Loop Ba$eCrawler ive been to different cities in Europe so I'm pretty well traveled breh
Paris, Marseille , Monaco , Munich and Frankfurt
That's cool. If you can find the good in it then more power to you. Just saying...Outta everywhere I've been. Orlando is the one place where I've always felt like "F--k this place and everybody in it". French people irritated the ish outta me in Brussels but I never felt that same way towards Brussels. Orlando just has a special mix of dikkheads that no other city on Earth can match.