YouTuber/The Voice Contestant Christina Grimmie shot at Orlando concert

Loop Ba$eCrawler

All Star
Daps
:dahell: What part Orlando did you stay? shyt far from horrible
It's misleading if you don't actually live in that city. I was over in a "nice" area off of curry ford rd and dean rd. Caught multiple dudes casing out houses late at night in my neighborhood and bought the guns I have just because of that city. Also had all my patio furniture stolen in broad daylight right before I moved outta that shythole. In Titusville now, which is supposedly worse but I feel safer here than I ever did in Orlando. That city is terrible. Bout to get out of Florida entirely thankfully.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It's misleading if you don't actually live in that city. I was over in a "nice" area off of curry ford rd and dean rd. Caught multiple dudes casing out houses late at night in my neighborhood and bought the guns I have just because of that city. Also had all my patio furniture stolen in broad daylight right before I moved outta that shythole. In Titusville now, which is supposedly worse but I feel safer here than I ever did in Orlando. That city is terrible. Bout to get out of Florida entirely thankfully.
:laff::laff: Titusville is a shythole with no businesses and nothing to do at all. I used to live out there at my brehs house a few years ago and that shyt is lame. My boys brother works for the Titusville police department and used to tell me the dirtbag shyt people do out there.Every city has crimes especially major cities so you can't judge Orlando.

Loop Ba$eCrawler

All Star
Daps
:laff::laff: Titusville is a shythole with no businesses and nothing to do at all. I used to live out there at my brehs house a few years ago and that shyt is lame. My boys brother works for the Titusville police department and used to tell me the dirtbag shyt people do out there.Every city has crimes especially major cities so you can't judge Orlando.
Nah, I can judge Orlando cause I lived there from 07 to 2014. Titusville has grimey people but I've never had any issues here compared to Orlando. Orlando is a horrible city with snobby people and half way criminals plus tourists.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nah, I can judge Orlando cause I lived there from 07 to 2014. Titusville has grimey people but I've never had any issues here compared to Orlando. Orlando is a horrible city with snobby people and half way criminals plus tourists.
Lmao snobby people, halfway criminals and tourists? This sounds like Miami:russ:

Loop Ba$eCrawler

All Star
Daps
Lmao snobby people, halfway criminals and tourists? This sounds like Miami:russ:
Been to Miami a lot and other areas around there. Don't mind those areas compared to Orlando. You gotta travel more man. I've stayed in nearly every state and overseas in Europe. Orlando is the one city I'd tell everybody to just visit.

Daps
Was getting a bite to eat nearby and heard about this shyt... I was hoping it was just a damn hoax...........This country as a serious domestic terrorism problem. :snoop:

Daps
Been to Miami a lot and other areas around there. Don't mind those areas compared to Orlando. You gotta travel more man. I've stayed in nearly every state and overseas in Europe. Orlando is the one city I'd tell everybody to just visit.

Miami is a shythole. If you'd honestly tell people to live in Miami over Orlando that tells me you don't know shyt about either city.

Loop Ba$eCrawler

All Star
Daps
Miami is a shythole. If you'd honestly tell people to live in Miami over Orlando that tells me you don't know shyt about either city.
You gotta live in both to understand. Miami has the beaches and as long as you aren't searching for trouble it doesn't find you. Orlando has dorky ass criminals wandering around trying to do extra shyt to prove something for their self.

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Orlando is really depressing man. Miami is kind of too but Miami is a better place to live between the two. Orlando is just on a whole level of depressing.

NY's #1 Draft Pick

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Orlando is really depressing man. Miami is kind of too but Miami is a better place to live between the two. Orlando is just on a whole level of depressing.
Breh! Orlando is not depressing at all wtf y'all talm bout?

I was raised in Miami and I've never heard anyone say Miami is depressing. Where the heck are y'all from?:shaq2:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Breh! Orlando is not depressing at all wtf y'all talm bout?

I was raised in Miami and I've never heard anyone say Miami is depressing. Where the heck are y'all from?:shaq2:
Idk, just the time I have been there. The vibe is depressing, at least for Orlando. Miami is fun. Maybe it was the Orlando area I was at. The whole vibe made me want to go back to LA. I can't picture myself living there, I did live in Miami for 3 years though. It was cool.