Youtuber Sky Williams under fire for hosting Smash scumbag haven and scamming over $300K!

8====D

¡Vamos Spurs Vamos!
Daps
Reppin
210 | 334
First off - how do you let this nerd tell you what to do?

First time he would've raised his voice in my direction, he would have eaten a FALCON PUNCH!

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
pgcQXWJ.png

How the fukk does anyone live like this :gucci:

This dude house needs a netflix documentary :mjtf:

He's on some "Don't disturb this grooooove!!!" shyt :mjlol:

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
This makes you miss the days when Salem and Leffen were seen as the villains of the Smash community.
I might have been right to stick with Melee instead of the newer Smash games, because all of this wild mess coming out is disturbing on another level :whoa:

(Please don't let there be any dirt on Dunkey. Dude is hilarious, my heart wouldn't be able to take it :sadcam:)

"I'm going to stop playing a game because the competitive community for that game is full of scumbags"

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wonder how the people at Nintendo are looking at all of this shyt coming out in Smash community. Iwata rolling over in his grave Kami rest his soul.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
52e.png

"I'm going to stop playing a game because the competitive community for that game is full of scumbags"

You're right. It's not far to roast the game itself because it's community is wilding (even as a joke).
I don't have a Switch anyway, so there's no real reason for me to even speak on this to begin with. I just hope the victims get their justice.

Last edited: