Youtuber Sky Williams under fire for hosting Smash scumbag haven and scamming over $300K!

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
Nintendo do the right thing and throw smash in garbage.

I know having all this fukkery associated with smash’s name has them reconsidering using the game in sanctioned tourneys.

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
pgcQXWJ.png

How the fukk does anyone live like this :gucci:

This dude house needs a netflix documentary :mjtf:

nikka got the science experiment trifold :laff:

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
lol man some of these people are fukking clowns to allow they self to be treated like this. That fat fukk needed his ass beat to a pulp and that be that

The shyt was predatory. Most of the people in that house were young, had no money, and put up with that shyt for a place to stay.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
The shyt was predatory. Most of the people in that house were young, had no money, and put up with that shyt for a place to stay.
:hhh: The girl who wrote that long piece literally talked bout her moms and grams paying for a ticket. She lived with them and moved in the house to try and come in the smash community.

:francis: Allowing yourself to be treated like punk by some fat fukk ain’t it fam. I don’t feel sorry for people like that

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This makes you miss the days when Salem and Leffen were seen as the villains of the Smash community.
I might have been right to stick with Melee instead of the newer Smash games, because all of this wild mess coming out is disturbing on another level :whoa:

(Please don't let there be any dirt on Dunkey. Dude is hilarious, my heart wouldn't be able to take it :sadcam:)

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
They were getting paid $100 every two weeks. And put up with it for months. Idiots.

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
:hhh: The girl who wrote that long piece literally talked bout her moms and grams paying for a ticket. She lived with them and moved in the house to try and come in the smash community.

:francis: Allowing yourself to be treated like punk by some fat fukk ain’t it fam. I don’t feel sorry for people like that

I'm referring moreso to the other 20+ people, not those two in particular. I did lol when they said he had them splitting a breakfast bagel 3 ways :dead:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
My question is why were these people so desperate? Where was their family?

Adult or not, the living conditions were fukked.

Why/how did so many people accept this existence?

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
lot of these fgcs are toxic
Parents better start clamping down on the kids before they end up under one of these psychos

Shame because a lot of this stuff is born out of common interests in games and then goes left on some other shyt

All this dude had over a lot of them was a place to stay
He loses his power when you stand up to him. So what if he calls the police. They remove you and he looks weird after in that community

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Brehs, what the hell is this?

I'm reading the story posted above from the chick and her fiance. They move across the country to work for\live with this guy. Later, they move houses and they end up living in the garage (WITH RATS and 2 OTHER PEOPLE??!?) even though they were promised a room\section of the house.

Why didn't they just leave? When Sky was threatening to break things of value in everyone's room, why didn't they leave? Why not go to the landlord and see if they've got any other places to rent out?

Burned Verses

Superstar
Daps
Looks like a wrap for pro smash. I wonder what the people who made careers of this are gonna do now