Youtuber MrBeast pays to cure blindness for 1000 people and wants to make billions to give away to charity

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Coli is full of broke miserable people … not everyone but gad damn … a whole lot of you are cynical and miserable as fukk.

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
All I got to say about this matter with Mr Beast is that the intentions are there, but don't fall in love with the gimmick. What's done in the dark will come to the light.

My son be on dude's jock and I let him know that what he does is admirable, but never meet your idols. When somebody smiles a bit too much, there's a hidden snicker with that smirk.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
:mjlol:

give me 100 million for free today and sure i promise i'll give 90 million away to good causes tomorrow.

guaranteed.

it's like oxfam becoming a "for profit" organisation :snoop:

join da dots :hubie:

"mr beast" == "mr. skim"

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
The Coli is full of broke miserable people … not everyone but gad damn … a whole lot of you are cynical and miserable as fukk.

nikka shut up he a ho Ill rob that nikka with no mask.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
if you guys want to raise pitchforks, get mad at this video existing

...if you don't want to fukk up your youtube recommendations or give adsense money/attention to that guy, plenty of other videos roast it and give a summary

That guy does collabs with Mr Beast. He's in the exact same lane. The controversy will probably make him even more money and more followers cause people who follow "youtube stars" have zero shame.

He's the one who waited 72 days outside Twitter to hug his hero Elon Musk too. :scust:

rvmjkpu8_elon-musk-hugging-youtuber_625x300_23_January_23.jpg

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Im the white boy when you in here defending a white boy with superficial intentions eat a dikk you fakkit ass nikka.
You funny faggit. Don’t @ my motherfukking posts next time bytch.