Youtuber MrBeast pays to cure blindness for 1000 people and wants to make billions to give away to charity

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY
Uhhhh seems like he's more frustrated with the fact that life changing surgery is ridiculously expensive and shouldn't be. It's not a criticism of Mr Beast.

It's the same as...

Media:

HEARTWARMING STORY AT 8!: 7 year old makes and sells jewelry to help classmates pay for school lunch.

Reality:

Dystopian society enables child labor so fellow kids don't starve in the richest country on Earth.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
i wouldn't vote for that cac if he ran for dog catcher
why not? He be on some bullshyt?
Uhhhh seems like he's more frustrated with the fact that life changing surgery is ridiculously expensive and shouldn't be. It's not a criticism of Mr Beast.

It's the same as...

Media:

HEARTWARMING STORY AT 8!: 7 year old makes and sells jewelry to help classmates pay for school lunch.

Reality:

Dystopian society enables child labor so fellow kids don't starve in the richest country on Earth.
I think everybody gathered that, OP probably added the video for more nuance on the gesture.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Rich People will not be so loved if they keep showing their ass like this
He is exploiting people for money just because he's doing good doesn't change the fact he's making these types of videos for profit on his end and not just helping for the sake of being nice

He means well but like Hasan said this type of thing is allowed in society(curable blindness and many other maladies because the insurance and medical industries make money for trying to treat them) because free healthcare will not benefit the industries you have almost a whole economy springing up with gofundme's and such designed to generate the wealth for people to get treated now instead of just treating those free of charge

The issue is always for profit healthcare

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Mr Beast does more good (that we know about) than 90% of celebrities.

Rich People will not be so loved if they keep showing their ass like this
He is exploiting people for money just because he's doing good doesn't change the fact he's making these types of videos for profit on his end and not just helping for the sake of being nice

He means well but like Hasan said this type of thing is allowed in society(curable blindness and many other maladies because the insurance and medical industries make money for trying to treat them) because free healthcare will not benefit the industries you have almost a whole economy springing up with gofundme's and such designed to generate the wealth for people to get treated now instead of just treating those free of charge

The issue is always for profit healthcare
He’s actually raising more money by showing you. And I’ll tell what if I needed help that’s a small price to fix it.

But fukk everyone right

It’s the Coli way

Last edited:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
At the very least he's actually doing something with that money and calling out governments that don't fund health care and social services. People shouldn't owe their lives to the largesse of a millionaire.
He probably getting flown out to one of their private islands bussing it open, it’s been pretty obvious for years now these entertainers and influencers are on a payroll and script. I don’t believe anything he says but you are right though, he’s doing something at least, but I take it with a grain of salt.

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Post in the other thread. Dude built different.

A lot of the charity these other streamers, influencers, entertainers, CEO's etc. talk about doing, this guy really does.

Mr Beast and that other cat on his channel Darren (born and raised in South Africa) actually use their own money and show up.

The money they make from the videos goes right back into the next videos and that includes the money to help those people out.

Dude said he wants to die with $0 in his bank account.

It's absolutely fine to have a good time doing it. That's honestly what the endgame look like because you can't take it with you.

Dude experienced and will experience as much lavishness as any other rich person (easily going through over billions of dollars).
Yet probably has experienced and will experience exponentially more life and fulfillment than those same tyc00ns because he actually gets out, shows up and mixes with real people which leads to experiencing a large spectrum of humanity by meeting many more and changing people's lives for the better.

Last edited: