Youtuber missing after cross-country trip with BoyFriend (update: RIP)

bnew

Veteran
Daps
What did he say?

Laundrie-and-notebook.jpg

SARASOTA COUNTY

Brian Laundrie notebook confession revealed: ‘Couldn’t go on without’ Gabby Petito​

by: J.B. Biunno #HeyJB, Dylan Abad
Posted: Jun 24, 2022 / 03:22 PM EDT
Updated: Dec 30, 2022 / 08:42 PM EST
NOTE: Contents of this story contain mentions of suicide, domestic violence and other subjects not suitable for all audiences

TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) — A portion of the notebook Brian Laundrie left behind as a confession to his murder of Gabby Petito was revealed Friday as attorneys for the families met with the FBI in Tampa to take possession of personal items.

“I ended her life,” a line from the notebook reads. “I thought it was merciful, that it is what she wanted, but I see now all the mistakes I made. I panicked. I was in shock. But from the moment I decided, took away her pain, I knew I couldn’t go on without her.”
READ: Brian Laundrie’s notebook confession, message to Gabby Petito

The FBI announced in January that Laundrie’s notebook found near the 23-year-old’s remains at the Carlton Reserve contained written statements where he claimed responsibility for Gabby Petito’s death.

Attornies for the Petito and Laundrie families met with the FBI in Tampa to sort through and take possession of personal items that belonged to Gabby Petito and Brian Laundrie. (Courtesy of Laundrie attorney Steve Bertolino)Read More »

The notebook has become a focal point of the public’s fascination with the case, as well as potential evidence in the civil lawsuit filed by Petito’s parents against Laundrie’s parents.

In the message, Laundrie claimed Petito’s death “occurred as an unexpected tragedy.” Laundrie wrote he and Gabby were on hike back to their van in Wyoming when night fell.

“I hear a splash and a scream, I could barely see,” Laundrie wrote. “I couldn’t find her for a moment, shouted her name. I found her breathing heavily, gasping and [unclear] was freezing cold.”

Laundrie wrote that he pulled Gabby out of the water, but claimed she couldn’t tell him where she was hurt. He added Gabby had a “small bump on her forehead that eventually got larger,” and had pain in her feet and wrists.

Gabby Petito, Brian Laundrie case reaches court for first time

“I don’t know the extent of Gabby’s injuries, only that she was in extreme pain,” Laundrie said.
Laundrie claimed he returned home in the days following Gabby’s death to spend his remaining days with family.

“I am ending my life not because of a fear of punishment but rather because I can’t stand to live another day without her,” Laundrie wrote. “I’ve lost our whole future together, every moment we could have shared.”

“I’m sorry for everyone’s loss,” he added.

The FBI collected the notebook, along with a backpack and the revolver Laundrie used to fatally shoot himself, from the scene on Oct. 20, 2021. Since then, it is believed to have remained with the FBI, despite the agency announcing the closure of their investigation on Jan. 21.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Her family and friends still deserve blame and culpability for what transpired as they knew he wasn't all there mentally yet still didn't do their part in trying to keep her away from him. Going to the public to say that you knew he always had issues means nothing if you didn't do anything before about it until it was too late :francis:

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

SARASOTA COUNTY

Brian Laundrie notebook confession revealed: ‘Couldn’t go on without’ Gabby Petito​

NOTE: Contents of this story contain mentions of suicide, domestic violence and other subjects not suitable for all audiences

TAMPA, Fla. (WFLA) — A portion of the notebook Brian Laundrie left behind as a confession to his murder of Gabby Petito was revealed Friday as attorneys for the families met with the FBI in Tampa to take possession of personal items.

“I ended her life,” a line from the notebook reads. “I thought it was merciful, that it is what she wanted, but I see now all the mistakes I made. I panicked. I was in shock. But from the moment I decided, took away her pain, I knew I couldn’t go on without her.”

The FBI announced in January that Laundrie’s notebook found near the 23-year-old’s remains at the Carlton Reserve contained written statements where he claimed responsibility for Gabby Petito’s death.

Attornies for the Petito and Laundrie families met with the FBI in Tampa to sort through and take possession of personal items that belonged to Gabby Petito and Brian Laundrie. (Courtesy of Laundrie attorney Steve Bertolino)Read More »

The notebook has become a focal point of the public’s fascination with the case, as well as potential evidence in the civil lawsuit filed by Petito’s parents against Laundrie’s parents.

In the message, Laundrie claimed Petito’s death “occurred as an unexpected tragedy.” Laundrie wrote he and Gabby were on hike back to their van in Wyoming when night fell.

“I hear a splash and a scream, I could barely see,” Laundrie wrote. “I couldn’t find her for a moment, shouted her name. I found her breathing heavily, gasping and [unclear] was freezing cold.”

Laundrie wrote that he pulled Gabby out of the water, but claimed she couldn’t tell him where she was hurt. He added Gabby had a “small bump on her forehead that eventually got larger,” and had pain in her feet and wrists.

“I don’t know the extent of Gabby’s injuries, only that she was in extreme pain,” Laundrie said.
Laundrie claimed he returned home in the days following Gabby’s death to spend his remaining days with family.

“I am ending my life not because of a fear of punishment but rather because I can’t stand to live another day without her,” Laundrie wrote. “I’ve lost our whole future together, every moment we could have shared.”

The FBI collected the notebook, along with a backpack and the revolver Laundrie used to fatally shoot himself, from the scene on Oct. 20, 2021. Since then, it is believed to have remained with the FBI, despite the agency announcing the closure of their investigation on Jan. 21.
Disgusting levels of narcissism. :scust:

All that self-pity and even having the gall to say he thought he was helping her and that she wanted to be killed by him.

And of course taking the easy way out to avoid being held accountable for his actions in any way. :scusthov:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

SARASOTA COUNTY

:francis:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I wonder if there are people in his life who will actually latch on to his excuses and believe him?

Of course. We see that every time somebody gets hit with football numbers and their family claims their son/daughter "isn't a bad person!".

Fred.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Her family and friends still deserve blame and culpability for what transpired as they knew he wasn't all there mentally yet still didn't do their part in trying to keep her away from him. Going to the public to say that you knew he always had issues means nothing if you didn't do anything before about it until it was too late :francis:
How are the family and friends going to stop a grown woman from being with who she wants to be with? If they could see it, she could see it but she stayed for whatever reason. People need to stop blaming family and friends for what happens to adults.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
How are the family and friends going to stop a grown woman from being with who she wants to be with? If they could see it, she could see it but she stayed for whatever reason. People need to stop blaming family and friends for what happens to adults.
If that’s the logic you want to go by, then the police shouldn’t be held liable either as she was going to do whatever she wanted to do.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Point is she is an adult, what could the family legally do to prevent her from seeing him?
Legal has nothing to do with the question. Family and friends try to do things all the time to keep someone away from another person that they know is abusive.

Coming out after the fact and saying it means nothing as it’s too late to do anything about it. Not once did they even mention what they tried to do.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Legal has nothing to do with the question. Family and friends try to do things all the time to keep someone away from another person that they know is abusive.

Coming out after the fact and saying it means nothing as it’s too late to do anything about it. Not once did they even mention what they tried to do.
What do you think they should of done? Kill him?