Youtuber missing after cross-country trip with BoyFriend (update: RIP)

Crude

Superstar
Daps
I figured he’d take this way out when I heard he went missing.

I could look at him and tell he was no tough guy.

That girl pissed him off and they likely got to arguing and he killed her in the heat of passion. He likely then came back down to his senses, got scared, and tried to cover his tracks, then proceeded to go home to his parents.

I strongly suspect he probably told his parents something happened on that trip and when her parents reported her missing he started feeling the heat of law enforcement breathing down his neck and took what he felt like was the only way out of it for him.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its not like dude was a serial killer. He fukked up majorly but that doesn't make him Hitler. Blood is blood and i would look out for my child as much as i could.
Hypothetically So your child comes says I made a mistake I killed a innocent person , you say your my baby I’m helping you escape ?

Steel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC - ATL-MIA
Hypothetically So your child comes says I made a mistake I killed a innocent person , you say your my baby I’m helping you escape ?

No I’m weighing options. Probably getting a lawyer on retainer. If he runs he runs but I’m not snitching. My kid would be smart enough not to tell me which would provide plausible deniability.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
This might not be true but it is very possible that they let him go and only alerted police when he was out of sight.

The lack of empathy by them over the girl makes them terrible ppl either way :yeshrug:
my child life>>>>>> anyone

So you're fine with your kid killing people? :dahell::mindblown:
no but if he do I’m not gonna join in and help with ending his life. Hopefully he gets away to another country

I’d give him some advice and if I had some bread I would tell him to make a run for the Mexican border :yeshrug:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps
The remains were him.

upload_2021-3-10_22-47-8-gif.2386978

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Knew this would be the outcome. He looks/looked like the type of p*ssy in these situations that’ll do this when shyt gets hot.