Youtuber missing after cross-country trip with BoyFriend (update: RIP)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
She was crying to the cops that she was afraid he’d leave her and this incident with the cops is the day after the murders of the lesbian couple? Hmm chances are he vanished on her a day or so prior as he was stalking the couple.. killed them.. showed back up like nothing happened and she starts freaking out thinking he had left her which lead to the altercation in the van. He killed all those people.
Maybe they killed them together and she got shook, talking that, I didn't sign up for this shyt. I wasn't even there. You're the one who killed them.

And he got spooked and made an executive psychotic decision

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Someone is claiming to have picked the bf up alone in grand Teton hitchhiking

her story corroborated other stories. He went back to the van , which was spotted by several people . Then drove van home

there’s a good chance he’s dead or the parents are trying to lead law enforcement in the opposite direction

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
She was crying to the cops that she was afraid he’d leave her and this incident with the cops is the day after the murders of the lesbian couple? Hmm chances are he vanished on her a day or so prior as he was stalking the couple.. killed them.. showed back up like nothing happened and she starts freaking out thinking he had left her which lead to the altercation in the van. He killed all those people.

oh, 'chances are?' so that's what most likely happened? yall dudes just be posting the most outlandish shyt online. the cops should just stop doin their jobs and get one of the internet detectives on the case, it would be solved in half an hour.:mjlol:

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh, 'chances are?' so that's what most likely happened? yall dudes just be posting the most outlandish shyt online. the cops should just stop doin their jobs and get one of the internet detectives on the case, it would be solved in half an hour.:mjlol:
Yeah because clearly I said I solved it huh? It’s an opinion retard. fukk outta here..

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you said 'chances are' meaning you think that's what most likely happenedo. then on top of that, you didn't even realize that til i told you just now. learn what the words you use mean.
Oh I get it.. you one these stupid nikkas that always got something to say about everything.. well listen here .. I’m sorry my single opinion on a site full of opinions ruined your Sunday.. lol fukk out my face retard.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The amount of privilege displayed in this video is astonishing. :wow:

Cop told bf "I don't want to take a 21 blonde girl to jail."

Cop told other cop "I don't care if we don't pursue any charges against the girl"

Cop asked the girl a question that could incriminate her but prefaced it with "Be careful how you answer this question, think hard before you answer..."

Bf told cop he would snatch his radio because it kept going off and they both laughed

If they were black, no banter, both going to jail, car impounded, the whole 9 yards.

Last edited: