Youtuber missing after cross-country trip with BoyFriend (update: RIP)

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Some social media detectives said a body was found and many others went with it because someone heard it on a police scanner. Imagine the family heard about it, must be absolutely shocking.

But no, it was all BS. The majority of the time weirdos on the internet really are fukking weird. :snoop:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
One white girl who willingly got engaged to a psycho and go on road trip with him has the whole country at a standstill. fukk this place!
Seriously. The amount of black missing persons that never amount to even 1% of this type of social interest is downright disheartening. Untold families in the dark forever.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m hooked to fam. But the fact the fbi and le enforcement is acting like a presidents kid is missing is the frustrating part. You know how many girls have been missing for a couple weeks atm?
The YouTube aspect brought attention to the situation. Watching those vids makes you feel like you know those youtubers

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Most internet detective shyt is useless and this shyt sounds like a reach. Making assumptions from photos when you just heard of this person a week ago is pretty insane.

The worst thing is a lot of these people do shyt like this for fame.

the ones that are really hooked on crime shyt (white college girl types) been on it though, for free. It’s cuz of social media

but this video and eyewitness/tiktok accounts are why the FBI is searching where they’re searching .

Last edited:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I never get how this cac wa able to escape or whatever 99% of the time a woman goes missing its the ex/bf/husband/male friend who had a role in her disappearance/murder

That’s the part I find mindboggling as typically the police keeps surveillance on a prime suspect or POI and watch their every move to ensure that he doesn’t go missing. These officers just seem completely inept from the get go :mjlol: