Youtuber EDP445 Caught Trying To Meet Underage Girl

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
I don't watch dude but somehow his vids show up on my main page guess it's because of people I follow who watch him but I do know he almost got 10 million subs and is making hard light of how scummy the people who exposed EDP are. which is good. They really ain't shyt. In the intro and 27:16 mark.

grand opening, grand closing. fukk these guys.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
I don't watch dude but somehow his vids show up on my main page guess it's because of people I follow who watch him but I do know he almost got 10 million subs and is making hard light of how scummy the people who exposed EDP are. which is good. They really ain't shyt. In the intro and 27:16 mark.

grand opening, grand closing. fukk these guys.

Good fukk them cacs

BeingBetter

Hope Your Day Gets Better !
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, USA
You really saying this nikka right here is a casual fan?

Screen-Shot-2017-04-28-at-6.38.25-PM.png
:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:
Made me sign back into my account to rep for this response

His face all looks like he's questioning the very idea that someone would dare call him "casual"

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps

we’re the crazy ones for thinking he likes underage girls.

He’s really stupid, especially when he kept talking about those god daughters

This fat pig acting like those white boys didn't have receipts on his fat ass and took all the bass out of his voice.

When that ginger cac ordered him to take his glasses off and he was yes sir, no siring them.

:scust:

His probably seen a crack of light in which he thinks he can escape this and is going for it. I doubt he'll go to jail but his definitely done as a Youtuber of note.

The thing is this motherfukker has a nasty ass degenerate fanbase so some of them will stick around.

FYI, this is an old video. It was from a stream he did last year addressing the pedo allegations from last year, which is a damning indictment about him in itself.

But it's not a recent video. Just another youtuber trying to eat off this whole situation. EDP has been ghost since all this happened.

That's the reason why the video is skipping so much (guy took out all the soundbites where it's clear it was an old video) and as dumb as EDP is, he isn't dumb enough to randomly start showing off guns again when it's obvious he's scared shytless about law enforcement coming after him now lol