Youtuber EDP445 Caught Trying To Meet Underage Girl

Prynce

Daps
Unpopular opinion but a lot of these predator poacher guys are weirdo rejects that get off on feeling morally superior to pedos. Im not saying what they’re doing is bad but their intentions are rarely good.
Yea them pedo set up guys on YouTube all give me weird vibes :hubie:

They do it for clout and to feel morally superior to them. They do all kinds of illegal extra shyt because they feel they have the right to do so

shyt is weird to me :hubie:

let the police and proper authorities handle it :hubie:

I watched a video where they chased one dude down and I’m like why would they do something so dangerous for clout or to feel like a hero?

Peter Parker

Superstar
Daps
Yea them pedo set up guys on YouTube all give me weird vibes :hubie:

They do it for clout and to feel morally superior to them. They do all kinds of illegal extra shyt because they feel they have the right to do so

shyt is weird to me :hubie:

let the police and proper authorities handle it :hubie:

I watched a video where they chased one dude down and I’m like why would they do something so dangerous for clout or to feel like a hero?
Yeah there's definitely a power aspect to it, being able to crumble and destroy someone's life, looking down on them while they're begging you not to do what you're doing and having the power of social life and social death over them. Kind of reminds me of sadists or those power hungry businessmen that love running people out of business. When you really think about it it's some real sociopathic shyt, I'm almost surprised Chris Hansen isn't worse off because it has to be very hard for a person that enjoys that kind of shyt to let go of being able to do it.

But as viewers, I feel like we have a similar morbid curiosity in seeing someone's life crumble before their eyes, there's something about that moment when someone realizes their life is essentially over and the sort of schadenfreude of the whole situation that's compelling to viewers, it's why TCAP did so well (and why TMZ type platforms make so much money off Anna Nicole Smith/Brittney Spears situations) plus being that these people are the scum of earth and people that hurt children deserve the worst, we can morally justify that morbid curiosity to ourselves by "well they deserve it"(which they do to an extent)

It's compelling psychology, I'd love to read like a professionals analysis of the whole phenomena

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Nothing is going to happen to him, unlike TCAP these clowns don't have the cooperation/support of the local police, they also contacted him first(which is something TCAP avoided doing because that's grounds for entrapment) and admitted to following him before all this and knowing who he is which any halfway decent lawyer would use as evidence of entrapment considering they admitted on camera to targeting him, not to mention falsely imprisoning him by pretending they had grounds to hold him. I don't even know why he talked to them at all lol

His reputation is destroyed and he's probably gonna commit that but I highly doubt he even sniffs jail time for this, no police department is going to waste their time with all that against the case

aight I see y'all makes sense. I think they were doing this since Feb too so they could have just informed the cops from then.

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
CACS made their IG private after getting exposed.

Fukk EDP, that overweight, gun hoarding, "Black people need to comply or they will die" quoting mutherfuccin ass, but those CACS must've forget that they too have skeletons in their closets.

L's for everyone except CC Unit, I haven't heard anything about him.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Had this idiot deleted all his main channel videos he'd still be with that teacher...a grown fukking woman.

NOW, he wants to delete them.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps

we’re the crazy ones for thinking he likes underage girls.

This fat pig acting like those white boys didn't have receipts on his fat ass and took all the bass out of his voice.

When that ginger cac ordered him to take his glasses off and he was yes sir, no siring them.

:scust:

His probably seen a crack of light in which he thinks he can escape this and is going for it. I doubt he'll go to jail but his definitely done as a Youtuber of note.

The thing is this motherfukker has a nasty ass degenerate fanbase so some of them will stick around.

Last edited: