Youtuber EDP445 Caught Trying To Meet Underage Girl

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Those chats. Damn. Dude would catch himself realizing how fukked up it was, tell her he was going to chill out, get horny again, and be talking about "bending you over a table" within the same conversation.

How can you have that big a following and know nikkas is after you and STILL go through with this when you are already straight up self admitting how fukked up this could end. Dude is mentally ill and his sex addiction + not ever really talking with women his age made him a prime candidate to be a pedo whenever he got ahold of a young girl he felt he could groom.

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
Yea, he gotta go, I'm still watching the livestream and saw everything.

He sent pics of his :dame:, his fleshlight, and him with his shirt off.

Honestly, I used to fukk with his videos, circa 2014/15, he was cool, then his mom died and he been "can't get right" since. It's over, end of an era.

:hubie:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
His sub Reddit got a dude saying that these dudes fukked up any chances of him going to jail.

Even if he doesn't go to jail his YouTube career is done. YouTube will eventually terminate any channel he tries to make, and he's basically unemployable now. Even his Cameo hustle will be terminated eventually.

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
His sub Reddit got a dude saying that these dudes fukked up any chances of him going to jail.

This person must not be doing very well in his law class because they skipped over the part where EDP sent a picture of his dikk to what he BELIEVED to be a minor. This was after HE stated that he was jerking off, that statement in itself shows predisposition to sexual behavior with a minor on top of him following up that statement with a lewd picture. That person is also wrong because you can still get popped for ATTEMPTED solicitation of a minor. And all of this is on top of previous suspected communications with minors to show that he was not coerced by this decoy to act like this, he is already predisposed to it.
They do have a point with him not contacting the decoy first, but any decent prosecutor that collects information on his history can probably tear that defense down.

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
Even if he doesn't go to jail his YouTube career is done. YouTube will eventually terminate any channel he tries to make, and he's basically unemployable now. Even his Cameo hustle will be terminated eventually.
I don't know about that, Breh. James Charles channel is still up and he's been caught trying to go after younger boys multiple times.

:francis:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps

LMAO it's crazy that the police can catch criminals and predators through entrapment like undercover cops acting as drug dealers or someone soliciting prostitution.

But citizens can't do it?

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
This is even worse than I thought it would be. I didn't know what to expect, but this was a lot worse than I could have imagined.

He needs to be dealt with. fukking sick piece of shyt.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"I'd love to kiss and taste you down there".:scust:.

He is fukkED! Only way he gets away with this legally is if there is some bull-shyt entrapment law or some technicality. It keeps getting worse and worse.
it is entrapment, he won’t get charged but he’s exposed as a sicko

Superstar
Daps
Anyone peep this?

Dude tryna justify it and saying he's not a pedophile because he's going after girls who are 15-17 that dress provocative and ask for the attention.

Going Out Sad: Popular Youtuber 'EDP445' Tries To Justify Talking To Underage Girls To His Viewers!
The other thread about him being a pedophile has a video where he makes a comment about wanting to see the breast of some 15 or 16 year old girl and he follows it up saying he doesn't care if she is 1 years old

Actually6Foot3

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BKNY

damn. Welp he may not go to jail(unfortunate since felons aren't allowed legally possess guns) but the ostracization and humiliation may be enough of a sentence for him for now.

Friends and family disowning him. Tons of money in lawyers and even him having to go to court over and over in the public eye. Dude is finished. May as well cash out and leave the country.

No more YouTube. His life as he knew it is over.

Edit: if the can bolster this with other minors coming forward with their chat logs their may be a case for something

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta