Youtuber EDP445 Caught Trying To Meet Underage Girl

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
I don’t see it. I think he’s gonna put out a video saying he has a problem and try to wait it out. He’s losing thousands of subs a day but that won’t bother him. In his depressed state maybe a return to lower sub levels wouldn’t phase him. He will try to go back to normal at some point.

This all assumes the cops don’t raid his fat ass. Maybe they pull the plug on him. Or maybe not. I hope somebody called the cops.

I wouldn't be surprised if he committed that, considering how personal he got in this chat...breh really bared his whole feelings to what he thought was a 13 year old. And we already know he's unstable.
He really might get arrested off this based on how much attention its getting. The police have all the probable cause they need to not only launch an investigation but get warrants to search his electronics. Especially considered he sent a dikk pic

ITS OVER

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
Dudes are in here sending $100 just to ask a question? They made at least a rack off this stream

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
I'll be honest. A lot of people in here are just jumping on the hate band wagon but..I can't bring myself to do that. I look at someone like EDP and I just wonder how has he gotten to the position he is in. Why is he the person he is today. I've been a person that has watched his stuff for close to a decade now and it's clear, he suffers from multiple undiagnosed mental illnesses. He is more mentally unhealthy than he is physically.

I feel very bad for this brother, the way things have culminated and ultimately collapsed. I hope he gets the help he needs or the peace. Ultimately the peace.

I was a huge fan of his before he really blew up.

Seeing the strides he made after his mother passed was inspiring.

From losing weight, to getting a girlfriend, to getting his own apartment and watching his channel grow. I was rooting for him the whole time.

But his latest actions are inexcusable.

The amount of progress he was making in life is reason enough to not feel "sorry" for this dude.

I'm not excusing his c00ning, but I understood he was pandering to his audience of white Trump Supporting trolls that make up a majority of the people who watch his videos.

That's completely separate from talking sexually to teenage girls.

Based on his online "fame" and internet "success" he built there's no excuse for trying to have sex with underage girls.

Even if prostitutes weren't his thing he easily could have and should have gotten another girlfriend after his break up.

How he got there was pretty simple to see.

He was extremely perverted and talked openly about how sexually repressed he was.

You can tell every girl in his life that was a friend he at some point developed feelings for them. Putting himself in the friend zone knowing damn well he wanted more than that.

And he was trying to convince himself that being their friend was "enough" when clearly it wasn't.

Now with all that being said that still does not excuse his behavior.

I didn't even know about his past attempts at having sex with underage girls but his defiance, arrogance, and out right lying after being caught on the surface at least showed he had no remorse for his actions.

Maybe this time, he will truly understand why what he was doing was wrong once he starts to lose not only his fame, but his friends around him that don't want to be associated with him.

Either way, he needs to face real consequences for this.

I remember sending him a real heart felt message after I lost a family member too.

Watching videos of him being at the grocery store with his mom prior to her passing damn near brought tears to my eyes.

And still, with that being said I don't want to make excuses for him just because at one point in my life I considered myself a fan of his.

Last edited:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
"I'd love to kiss and taste you down there".:scust:.

He is fukkED! Only way he gets away with this legally is if there is some bull-shyt entrapment law or some technicality. It keeps getting worse and worse.