Youtuber EDP445 Caught Trying To Meet Underage Girl

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Real consequences would be jail time and the statute of limitations is longer than 3 days.
That’s if they are able to get the police to investigate. Idk how this shyt works but I don’t believe most those dudes even go to jail and get convicted unless it’s a special circumstance

The dudes recording are vigilantes not law enforcement so it’s a diff ballgame, the prosecutors usually can’t even go through with most of the cases because the dudes are amateurs

TheBigBopper

Banned
Daps
She didn’t say anything I followed her just in case she went private but she deleted the Ig. It appears that he deleted all posts with him and her kid tho

He may go to jail, idk the law, but the dudes who caught him have sent one dude to jail for 10 years. But there’s also a chance the police won’t even give af

no chance in hell this guy gets off. Prosecutors will salivate at the chance to convict a pedophile with a large public profile.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I don't know why lames be allowing women to use them. You know yo situation, stop letting these broads be around you. All that cutesy and teasing shyt:camby:
If you looked like him, you'd do it. I'm so happy I don't. I can tell if a chick is wack by looking at them most times.

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
The dudes who caught him are dropping the ball HARD over not releasing the video.

They said they’ll get the shyt out by Tuesday. That’s bullshyt - he might even get off with no real consequences cause these dudes are flopping so hard. People have a real short memory, especially his fans.
They're trying to get clout out of it.. that's why

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
That’s if they are able to get the police to investigate. Idk how this shyt works but I don’t believe most those dudes even go to jail and get convicted unless it’s a special circumstance

The dudes recording are vigilantes not law enforcement so it’s a diff ballgame, the prosecutors usually can’t even go through with most of the cases because the dudes are amateurs
If real consequences were their goal, they would understand the law and truly understand what it takes for the people they catch to be put in jail.

To Catch a Predator worked with Perverted Justice to gather evidence, present it to Law Enforcement and Police would already be building a case prior to having actually met the predator.

This is done for clicks.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
The dudes who caught him are dropping the ball HARD over not releasing the video.

They said they’ll get the shyt out by Tuesday. That’s bullshyt - he might even get off with no real consequences cause these dudes are flopping so hard. People have a real short memory, especially his fans.
Huh? These dudes are private citizens. This isn’t Chris Hansen with NBC News and the local police. These guys catch people on camera and then the person goes home free. When the video comes out he might even say yea that was me, who fukking cares.

Unless there’s a victim to press charges on a previous experience, or local cops catch him, nothing will happen.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Huh? These dudes are private citizens. This isn’t Chris Hansen with NBC News and the local police. These guys catch people on camera and then the person goes home free. When the video comes out he might even say yea that was me, who fukking cares.

Unless there’s a victim to press charges on a previous experience, or local cops catch him, nothing will happen.

Wouldn't something this big catch the eye of the local authorities though?

Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
u1kdiktnwyt61.jpg

Why would you send any 1 this pic looking like that? What women and especially a 13 year old girl would find this picture attractive?
He don't even got a neck :hhh:

Last edited:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
She didn’t say anything I followed her just in case she went private but she deleted the Ig. It appears that he deleted all posts with him and her kid tho

He may go to jail, idk the law, but the dudes who caught him have sent one dude to jail for 10 years. But there’s also a chance the police won’t even give af
There no way that women didn't know this guy was a pedo, she know and still let her kid around him.