Youtuber EDP445 Caught Trying To Meet Underage Girl

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
He about to commit that over football.

Has the Eagles ever even invited them out to a game, VIP or some shyt?!
I'm not sure if the Eagles did themselves but I know a few bars in Philly have invited him to games and events.

He went to the Superbowl that the Eagles actually won but I'm not sure if he was invited.

TallMan_J

Retired from TheColi
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Retired
Pathetic people do pathetic shyt. Who would have guessed?

The cac exposing him/the instagram page you shared is on video unapologetically saying the n-word btw. He's a braindead trumper

:ohhh:
:patrice:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
that nikkas gonna tell half a lie so people won't think he's just a straight up pedo

and be back talkin his bullshyt in a month

:aicmon:

sadly this is probably what's going to happen
his fan base is a bunch of immature ass suburban teens. if the evidence from the text messages last time had no impact on his channel (i think it actually grew even more after that) then he'll still probably be able to support himself off who ever hangs around after this

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
what was the mom saying on IG?
She didn’t say anything I followed her just in case she went private but she deleted the Ig. It appears that he deleted all posts with him and her kid tho

sadly this is probably what's going to happen
his fan base is a bunch of immature ass suburban teens. if the evidence from the text messages last time had no impact on his channel (i think it actually grew even more after that) then he'll still probably be able to support himself off who ever hangs around after this

He may go to jail, idk the law, but the dudes who caught him have sent one dude to jail for 10 years. But there’s also a chance the police won’t even give af

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
The dudes who caught him are dropping the ball HARD over not releasing the video.

They said they’ll get the shyt out by Tuesday. That’s bullshyt - he might even get off with no real consequences cause these dudes are flopping so hard. People have a real short memory, especially his fans.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
The dudes who caught him are dropping the ball HARD over not releasing the video.

They said they’ll get the shyt out by Tuesday. That’s bullshyt - he might even get off with no real consequences cause these dudes are flopping so hard. People have a real short memory, especially his fans.
Real consequences would be jail time and the statute of limitations is longer than 3 days.