Youtube TV goes past the breaking point raises price again 72.99.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
I pirate like A muuuug But the shyt that I love I support it by purchasing the season or movie when its out on Bluray/DVD Example The wire/the Shield/Sopranos/Dragonball etc etc.

Everything else Like annoying youtube ADS there are workarounds.
Be careful with some workarounds like jailbroken apps on Android/IOS/PC they be stealing info of you if you're going to use them Don't use them on your main device or link them to an account or email that has your credit card /personal info.

Cop a side tablet or cheap device for that and put it on a DMZ zone on your network (separated from all your other network devices)

Also to all the brehs with Smart TV's look into getting a firewall or Network wide blocking solution like Pi-hole
you'd be surprised how many times a day your smart TV and your smart Phone try to phone Home with your info so they can sell it to the highest bidder.

Also Alexa and them smart devices too all you need is for them to function and to get your latest software updates not sending 6000 queries per day slowing down your internet speeds.

Invest in a Great router that you can integrate Open VPN protocols or be able to load custom software to it like DD-WRT.
last thing if you like privacy familiarize yourself with Linux grab an old PC or laptop and load an easy Distro into it like Ubuntu LTS (You could also dual boot into your current PC or load it into a flash drive and boot that way)

You'll learn a lot of things about how to keep your internet activity private without having to pay a subscription to a VPN service you can make your own :birdman:
After watching a few youtube Videos.
we live in the age of information but are bombarded and distracted so much we lose sight of our privacy.
Be safe outchea and like Wu-tang said protect ya neck.

Last edited:

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Man, this tivimate app whole setup is legit. PiP, multi-windows and everything. I was just watching 4 touranment games at the same time. They don't have an app for Apple tv though :francis:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Comcast just stayed the course. Now they're more powerful and looking at cord cutters like

Thanos-Quote.gif
NOPE.

Kodi Gang
Usenet Set
Real Debrid Killas

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Nvidia Shield>>>>
I got two of them sitting in the drawer. Apple TV just works best for the fam. Plus I don't like using a bunch of remotes. I just finished getting the XBOX set with Open IPTV on the family room tv, so I will roll with that.

If anybody tells you that tivimate isn't the best iptv player they are either closed minded or they are lying. There is no contest.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I got two of them sitting in the drawer. Apple TV just works best for the fam. Plus I don't like using a bunch of remotes. I just finished getting the XBOX set with Open IPTV on the family room tv, so I will roll with that.

If anybody tells you that tivimate isn't the best iptv player they are either closed minded or they are lying. There is no contest.
You need a Harmony with hub.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They just increased the price a few months ago. SMH.

Once it gets to $100, I'm cancelling it :beli:

And I say "once" because they're not gonna stop raising prices. You might as well get cable.

jmegamar

On the Come up Member
Daps
Figured this would happen with these sports TV deals being as high as they are. Only gonna get more outrageous as time goes on.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
You know what.... If they're going to raise the price, they need to add the ability to channel surf using the up/down buttons on your remote.

Pluto and Roku both allow to scroll up and down to channel surf.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I have YTTV, but I'm splitting it with 3 relatives. still costing me less than $25 a month, so I'm not trippin. I would NEVER have the service if I were paying full price on my own.