Youtube TV goes past the breaking point raises price again 72.99.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
108% over 6 years after starting out at 35 a month. I stay advocating fa these niccas to when people ask about streaming services but they jumping the shark. Especially when you talk HBO Max and RedZone add-ons that pretty much send your bill North of $100. Can afford it but it's principal of this shyt smh

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Comcast just stayed the course. Now they're more powerful and looking at cord cutters like

Thanos-Quote.gif

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
I'm using my bros account (on the Family Group I have my own separate profile though) and I'm in Texas rn and he's in Louisiana and I have the Texas local channels and, unless he hasn't watched in the past few weeks, he's said nothing about not having his Louisiana channels still.

The question I'm wondering is, since he's the main account holder, if he logs in from my profile while in Louisiana every few weeks would that be enough for YouTubeTV to not flag me for being in Texas?
Im in Virginia. My brother uses my account in Texas. I use have to open it with his login once every 90 days. my brother in law uses my login and I never have to check in for him (since I’m already using my account here.)

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Unless you're single with no kids and just streaming from your phone or phone's hotspot, or live in the middle of nowhere where there's no cable companies, it never made sense to go with anything but cable (I'm not including Kodi or IPTV). I say this because if you're paying for home internet the minimum you're paying is what, $40 or so? Add in $64.99 for Youtube TV or whatever Sling charges and you're right back up to new customer cable/internet package prices. You might even be paying more for the streaming + internet than for cable + internet. On top of that you can still stream your shyt because the cable companies all have streaming apps.

The best route will always be Kodi on a strong streaming device (Xbox, mid-tier laptop/desktop, streaming box with high specs), and it's been like this for over 20 years now

Last edited:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I have free cable cause I am part of the Borg (I work there).

But I don't even watch the TV channels. I do use my credentials for HBO Max and I dig that.

Anyway: funny how streaming has reached the price of cable (from what I remember). Assuming you get YT TV and a few Netflixes and Hulu's.

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Im in Virginia. My brother uses my account in Texas. I use have to open it with his login once every 90 days. my brother in law uses my login and I never have to check in for him (since I’m already using my account here.)
thanks. My bro clutch letting me just use his stuff. But the way these streaming networks trying to drain every dollar, I just feel like it's too good to be true and they gonna squash that soon lol

VicMackey415

The bay is in the area.
Daps
Reppin
Filllmoe, CA n the Sigma of Phi Beta
Just sent me the email below. Price is going up. No new content or nothing. Might as well go back to cable.

Hi invincible1914,

We have an important update for our members. After nearly 3 years, we’re adjusting our monthly price from $64.99/month to $72.99/month. As content costs have risen and we continue to invest in the quality of our service, we are updating our price to keep bringing you the best possible service.

Your YouTube TV Base Plan membership price will change in your first billing cycle on or after April 18, 2023, and will be charged to your payment method on file going forward. To view your current plan, go to your Settings > Membership page for updated information. If you are currently on a Base Plan promotional price or a trial, that promotion is still honored and unchanged.

We will also be lowering the price of our 4K Plus add-on from $19.99/month to $9.99/month. Users new to 4K Plus are eligible for a $4.99/month for 12 months promotional offer.* For existing users, if you are on a promotional price below $10/month, you’ll enjoy that price until the promotional period is over, at which point you’ll automatically receive the new price of $9.99/month. If you’re currently paying above $9.99/month, your new price will be $9.99/month.

We hope YouTube TV continues to be your service of choice, but we also understand that some members may want to cancel their service. Family managers have the ability to cancel anytime here. For additional information, please visit our Help Center.

Sincerely,
The YouTube TV team

Got the same email MAB. This just gonna motivate me to get a tanggulo box. Cuz I mean this still a lot cheaper than cable but come on.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
Yeah gon have to Bite The Bullet and Stay around wit it:francis:at least I ended League Pass for next Month so my shyt will be Regular(and thats considering MLB Extra Innings is gone too plus HBO/SHO/STARZ is on HULU)until The Fall for The Ticket plus League Pass:shaq2: