Youtube TV goes past the breaking point raises price again 72.99.

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Just sent me the email below. Price is going up. No new content or nothing. Might as well go back to cable.

Hi invincible1914,

We have an important update for our members. After nearly 3 years, we’re adjusting our monthly price from $64.99/month to $72.99/month. As content costs have risen and we continue to invest in the quality of our service, we are updating our price to keep bringing you the best possible service.

Your YouTube TV Base Plan membership price will change in your first billing cycle on or after April 18, 2023, and will be charged to your payment method on file going forward. To view your current plan, go to your Settings > Membership page for updated information. If you are currently on a Base Plan promotional price or a trial, that promotion is still honored and unchanged.

We will also be lowering the price of our 4K Plus add-on from $19.99/month to $9.99/month. Users new to 4K Plus are eligible for a $4.99/month for 12 months promotional offer.* For existing users, if you are on a promotional price below $10/month, you’ll enjoy that price until the promotional period is over, at which point you’ll automatically receive the new price of $9.99/month. If you’re currently paying above $9.99/month, your new price will be $9.99/month.

We hope YouTube TV continues to be your service of choice, but we also understand that some members may want to cancel their service. Family managers have the ability to cancel anytime here. For additional information, please visit our Help Center.

Sincerely,
The YouTube TV team

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
Lol I just read that email. And I just joined them 2 months ago. It’s not at a breaking point but I don’t think it’s really worth it with how i watch television. Thinking about being on my folks plan and kicking them like 40 a month. I just need my local channels… can I maintain those is the question? I know you’re supposed to show you’re in the same household every quarter… i just wanna know if I can have different local channels from them since they’re in a different state

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Lol I just read that email. And I just joined them 2 months ago. It’s not at a breaking point but I don’t think it’s really worth it with how i watch television. Thinking about being on my folks plan and kicking them like 40 a month. I just need my local channels… can I maintain those is the question? I know you’re supposed to show you’re in the same household every quarter… i just wanna know if I can have different local channels from them since they’re in a different state
You will have to watch your local channels. Theyreally only open the app signed into their account once every 90 days to avoid them getting If you are using their google login it won’t matter.

It’s crazy how they started out a few years ago at $35 but have straight doubled the price in 3 years. I would pay it, but I gotta a Plex Server. I really don’t watch live tv like that.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
You will have to watch your local channels. Theyreally only open the app signed into their account once every 90 days to avoid them getting If you are using their google login it won’t matter.

It’s crazy how they started out a few years ago at $35 but have straight doubled the price in 3 years. I would pay it, but I gotta a Plex Server. I really don’t watch live tv like that.
Local to my folks if I join them or can I adjust?

invincible1914

G.O.M.A.B.
Daps
Reppin
LSU, Saints, Alcorn, VCU
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!
giphy.gif

I tried the life of a land lover, and it just didn't work out.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Just sent me the email below. Price is going up. No new content or nothing. Might as well go back to cable.

Hi invincible1914,

We have an important update for our members. After nearly 3 years, we’re adjusting our monthly price from $64.99/month to $72.99/month. As content costs have risen and we continue to invest in the quality of our service, we are updating our price to keep bringing you the best possible service.

Your YouTube TV Base Plan membership price will change in your first billing cycle on or after April 18, 2023, and will be charged to your payment method on file going forward. To view your current plan, go to your Settings > Membership page for updated information. If you are currently on a Base Plan promotional price or a trial, that promotion is still honored and unchanged.

We will also be lowering the price of our 4K Plus add-on from $19.99/month to $9.99/month. Users new to 4K Plus are eligible for a $4.99/month for 12 months promotional offer.* For existing users, if you are on a promotional price below $10/month, you’ll enjoy that price until the promotional period is over, at which point you’ll automatically receive the new price of $9.99/month. If you’re currently paying above $9.99/month, your new price will be $9.99/month.

We hope YouTube TV continues to be your service of choice, but we also understand that some members may want to cancel their service. Family managers have the ability to cancel anytime here. For additional information, please visit our Help Center.

Sincerely,
The YouTube TV team

Man I just got that email too…..

I see the 4K add on is dropping price…. I may explore that later but damn…..

Wonder are they gonna add a few new channels

NOSaintsFan02

Superstar
Daps
Y'all can only set one local location, and then the entire account including shared accounts will get those local channels.
I'm using my bros account (on the Family Group I have my own separate profile though) and I'm in Texas rn and he's in Louisiana and I have the Texas local channels and, unless he hasn't watched in the past few weeks, he's said nothing about not having his Louisiana channels still.

The question I'm wondering is, since he's the main account holder, if he logs in from my profile while in Louisiana every few weeks would that be enough for YouTubeTV to not flag me for being in Texas?