You're a cac or c00n if you think OJ did it

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Agreed.
"CA-MAAAAAAN, BRO!" is not evidence of a crime.
If you think OJ did it, you're def a cac or c00n.
Worse yet, just plain stupid and gullible.
Which I understand, because most people don't think. They don't actually process information and apply logic to it.
People generally accept or reject what is presented to them wholesale without examination.
See post below.

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
That “security” was a joke and nothing like what it is to fly now. It was a completely different experience getting on a flight in 1994 compared to now.

You had to go thru a metal detector and have your bags scanned/search you couldn't just, ". . . . . stroll up to the gate when the plane was boarding in those days." Your claim is completely false.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
All blood evidence is null and void. The cops tampered with it. Using it now as proof doesn't hold weight.
Like you said the LAPD sunk the case.

Right but that doesn’t mean that OJ didn’t physically murder Nicole and Ron.

It means he got away with it on a technicality because of how our justice system operates

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
I have no doubt that the LAPD tampered with some evidence, but I also believe he did it.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Right but that doesn’t mean that OJ didn’t physically murder Nicole and Ron.

It means he got away with it on a technicality because of how our justice system operates
It does provide reasonable doubt. Their bad.
If they actually investigated and didn't just conclude OJ did it they could have gotten a conviction.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
That, or just a moron. But OP is right, the evidence and story of how OJ did it is as :mjlol: :duck: as the official 9/11 report. OJ was innocent and I didn't need Judge Joe Brown, an actual lawyer, to know that.