NO/VA/Nashville
:yeshrug:

images

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I agree. There’s no way OJ stabbed two people to death, hid the knife and bloody clothes so well that they were never found, and then hopped on a flight to Chicago in such a short amount of time. Only a highly trained assassin could have pulled that off.

I don’t really care either way of OJ did or didn’t do it at this point, but this flight to Chicago thing is overblown. We’re talking catching a flight pre-9/11. There was no TSA and all that. No need to be at the airport two hours early. You could just stroll up to the gate when the plane was boarding in those days. The flight thing is a red herring from people that say he didn’t do it because it seems like they’re projecting what it’s like to catch a flight now, as opposed to what it was like catching a flight in 1994.

Dipsey Doo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
OJs blood was at the scene and the victims blood were in his car and allegedly clothes.

What Robert Kardashian did with OJs bag after he returned home from Chicago - only God knows now.

Like I’ve said before, militants making the OG c00n into some folk hero is hilarious and hypocritical.

Ultimately how the LAPD handled OJ leading up to his arrest, sunk the case.

Johnny Cochran had a brilliant defense strategy as well.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I don’t really care either way of OJ did or didn’t do it at this point, but this flight to Chicago thing is overblown. We’re talking catching a flight pre-9/11. There was no TSA and all that. No need to be at the airport two hours early. You could just stroll up to the gate when the plane was boarding in those days. The flight thing is a red herring from people that say he didn’t do it because it seems like they’re projecting what it’s like to catch a flight now, as opposed to what it was like catching a flight in 1994.
There was security at airports in 1994. What are you talking about? You couldn't just stroll up to a gate. Security has been mandatory since the 1970s.

"But in the late 1960s and early 1970s, there was a wave of hijackings, terrorist attacks and extortion attempts – the most infamous being that of the man known as D.B. Cooper, who commandeered a Boeing 727, demanded US$200,000 and, upon securing the case, dramatically parachuted from the plane, never to be found. Attacks on U.S. flights usually prompted another new security measure, whether it was the formation of the air marshal program, which placed armed federal agents on U.S. commercial aircraft; the development of a hijacker profile, aimed at identifying people deemed likely to threaten an aircraft; or the screening of all passengers.
By 1973, under the new protocols, air travelers had to pass through a metal detector and have any bags X-rayed to check for weapons or suspicious objects."

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Funny thing, I've been watching OJ25 on Court TV, and this reaction had me dying last week:

8s976a.gif

Lowkey it's a really good week by week breakdown on the entire case, at times its even exhausting.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
OJs blood was at the scene and the victims blood were in his car and allegedly clothes.

What Robert Kardashian did with OJs bag after he returned home from Chicago - only God knows now.

Like I’ve said before, militants making the OG c00n into some folk hero is hilarious and hypocritical.

Ultimately how the LAPD handled OJ leading up to his arrest, sunk the case.

Johnny Cochran had a brilliant defense strategy as well.
All blood evidence is null and void. The cops tampered with it. Using it now as proof doesn't hold weight.
Like you said the LAPD sunk the case.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I honestly believe the criminalists/investigators/the crew responsible for collecting evidence didn't think their actions would be analyzed and ripped apart the way the defense team did during the case. They treated the whole thing like a "clean up" to gather everything, throw it in some brown paper bags, take some pics, and OJ would eventually be found guilty. The whole thing was a mess. M'fukkas walking around stepping on the crime scene, mixing in their foot prints, picking things up without gloves, sneezing on the bodies and sh*t

:pachaha:

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
There was security at airports in 1994. What are you talking about? You couldn't just stroll up to a gate. Security has been mandatory since the 1970s.

"But in the late 1960s and early 1970s, there was a wave of hijackings, terrorist attacks and extortion attempts – the most infamous being that of the man known as D.B. Cooper, who commandeered a Boeing 727, demanded US$200,000 and, upon securing the case, dramatically parachuted from the plane, never to be found. Attacks on U.S. flights usually prompted another new security measure, whether it was the formation of the air marshal program, which placed armed federal agents on U.S. commercial aircraft; the development of a hijacker profile, aimed at identifying people deemed likely to threaten an aircraft; or the screening of all passengers.
By 1973, under the new protocols, air travelers had to pass through a metal detector and have any bags X-rayed to check for weapons or suspicious objects."

That “security” was a joke and nothing like what it is to fly now. It was a completely different experience getting on a flight in 1994 compared to now.