Your worse video game purchase decision?

Foxy

Wow
Daps
Duke Nuke Forever

I played through it once and tried a second playthrough but never finished that second playthrough

Hardly played multiplayer on it

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
917965_53374_front.jpg

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Madden 08 for ps3.. I bought my ps3 on the day madden 08 dropped. My cousin bought it for PS2 (he hadn't upgraded to the PS3 yet) I was lookin at that nikka like:jawalrus:. So we went to his house with a few of my other cousins to get the sessions going. I hook it up thinking i'm about to be blown away on some:blessed: shyt. We turn that shyt on and the intro had us like:ohhh::whoo:. Then we get to the game and that shyt was fukking trash..worst gameplay ever. I look over and them nikkas lookin like:why::what::comeon:. What made the shyt worse was when they turned on the PS2 version and it shytted on the pS3 version. I was sitting in the back of the room like:snoop:.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
PS2's HDD with Final Fantasy Online

1.) I had dialup at the crib at the time so playing online was beyond flabbynsick
2.) I don't play RPGs, and never played a Final Fantasy game before
3.) It was like 100 dollars and I had no use for it
4.) I copped it for NBA Live's online mode (see point #1)

Just all around...

:snoop:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember me and my brother got Sega Saturn that come with 3 free games (Viruta Cop, Viruta Fighter 2, Nascar) for Christmas and my pop asked us to pick one game whatever I pick. So, my brother picked some dope game and my brother told me not to pick that game, he wants to me pick sports game but I didn't listen to him and I picked this instead

My brother was :mindblown: and I was like :childplease: this game gonna be dope unitl I played this game I was like :to: but I was keep playing this game and pretending I like this game like "this game is dope like :ooh: " , so I don't want my brother get in my face so he would be like "I told you so :pacspit: " ....like he always do but I didn't want to admit it I kept playing like :takedat: and my brother was looking at me like :comeon:and deep inside I was totally :sadcam:

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Duke Nukem Forever

it was techinically free during a best buy buy 2 and get 1 free promo

still to this day have NO idea how I walked out the store with that fukkin video game

even the sales rep was hittin me with the :usure: