Your worse video game purchase decision?

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
Legend of Dragoon. I felt it was very overrated.

I bought a MGS trilogy. I bought it for PS2, mainly to replay MGS 1. It was great until an hour in I realized that I had to have a PS1 memory card to save :snoop:

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
Legends_of_Wrestling_Coverart.jpg

Speed_Racer_1998_Cover.jpg

A dude STILL feels some type of way years later for allowing his allowance to go toward this shyt above. I was huge wrestling fan, but I don't what the hell I was thinking buying that Speed Racer game - I think it was because I watched the cartoon and saw Racer X for the first time and thought that he looked cool or something. That fukk nikka wasn't even a selectable character :aicmon:. These fukking games suck.

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ironman for Gameboy, shyt was trash to me even as a kid who liked almost all games.

This game is considered complete garbage but I liked Quest 64 at the time.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
Street Fighter: The Movie: The Game
I didn't even know this was a thing. Lucky I missed that. Back in the day, anything SF would've gotten my money. :laugh:
Superman 64 :blessed:
The holy grail of bad games. :blessed:

As for me the worse game I ever bought was Naruto: Uzumaki Chronicles. I was so fed. I remember taking it back to the store I bought it and dude literally hit me with the :umad: "I'm not taking it back. You already opened it."

I was heated for days.