Your wife will have less than ____ sexual partners

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dont ask.. Dont tell?:birdman:

Your future wife though?:steviej:

Let me guess I shouldnt ask if she can cook? What I need to ask for I can cook
Dont ask her credit score.. What i need to know for I got perfect credit
Dont ask her if she can has a career... I make 100k what I need fo ask for?

Matter fact.. I dont need to know any history of my future wife.. :ehh:

Got it!:salute:

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
listen breh nowadays the average chick loses her vaginity around 16(i'm being generous) now imagine you meet her around the age 25. thats 9 years of fukking. now calculate the the fact that a fairly attractive woman is gonna fukk at least 2-3 nikkas a YEAR. 3x9= i'll let you do the math.

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
listen breh nowadays the average chick loses her vaginity around 16(i'm being generous) now imagine you meet her around the age 25. thats 9 years of fukking. now calculate the the fact that a fairly attractive woman is gonna fukk at least 2-3 nikkas a YEAR. 3x9= i'll let you do the math.

lol word this bird i was plowing when i was in my early 20s lost hers at 16... by the time i put some miles on her i was #12 ... talkin bout 'how come u never wanted a real relationship with me?"

because i dont buy lemons btch :umad:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

:aicmon:

nobody said that...body count isnt necessarily a determinant of character...

i give up....why do cats make this same exact thread every week?

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
How many neighborhood jumps admit to being the neighborhood jump? :laugh:
Pretty much...just like there'd be chicks that'd be intimidated by how many women the guy they're with has smashed or how many chicks have given them head.

What if she smashed 4 dudes and 3 of them were Lexington Steele, Wesley Pipes, and Brian Pumper? :leon:

What if she's smashed 2 dudes, sucked 10 dikks, and got finger-banged by 3 more guys? :leostare:

Best bet: Don't ask, don't tell. If she's STD-free, hygienic, faithful, exhibits great qualities and the vagina's in good shape...enjoy. In all likelihood, you'll know this before you decide to make her your wife.

any man worth his balls should be able to tell who's jump off. Warning are every where, constant calls and text from dudes, hugging every dude she sees, constantly making new friends, always outside around dudes, always hungry, bunch of kids by different men, lil kids calls you by someone's name a least 3 times a day...all of them are different names, she dont want to u to meet her mother, she's knows all the motel prices and spots etc.

:what: you thinking im gonna ask when her mind will tell it for me.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
As a man with 0 "bodies," I'd like to think it'll be 0.

I'm not sure how much I care, now (I've never even been in love), but; One chicks 4 could be nastier, more smut-tastic, than another's 14.

Prestige

Rookie
Daps
Best bet: Don't ask, don't tell. If she's STD-free, hygienic, faithful, exhibits great qualities and the vagina's in good shape...enjoy. In all likelihood, you'll know this before you decide to make her your wife.

Truth right here... It took me until the age of 20 to realize this, been good ever since.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

how many women have you had sex with?

Urahara_Kisuke

12th Squad O.G.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
12th Squad
What is the point of knowing? If you piping her correctly and the p*ssy don't look like a deli meat it don't matter

This is why I think something might be wrong with me. I swear I don't care how many dudes she's fkked, I just want her p***y to look good and be semi-tight (I ain't greedy). If she has that, I bib up and prepare to :eat:

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
look bruh...the shyts the past...i am married unlike a lot of you in here...shyt is irrelevant...

im not 21 like a lot of you. im 38...my wife is 37...we just got married in march of this year...what i look like asking a 37 yr old woman how many men she been with?

the last steady woman i had in my life was 10 yrs older than me...mid 40s...what i look like asking her how many men she been with?

once you get some age/experience on you..you'll look at things a lot different

thanks bruh, this is the kinda reply i was looking for. i appreciate all the wisdom i can get from those older than me. i've already went through 1 phase of "fukk what the elders say, ima do this myself". only to realize i was over my head. i will take this to heart.

at the same time i just feel like i gotta know. :wow:

(im 23 years old)

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles

shyt...while you're asking questions about her sexual history, you should ask her how big their dikks were, if they wore rubbers, if they ate the ass/puss and if the sex was better with them or you. :skip:
it-was-this-big-and-my-anus-is-broken.jpg