Your wife will have less than ____ sexual partners

Blown Moon

All Star
Daps
It doesn't matter anymore. I feel like the majority of men and women have given themselves away to several partners with little or no emotional connection. Maybe they were just attractive, had a lot of "swag" or were just there. The men who hold themselves to a higher standard are thought of as lame or on the dl and the women who do the same are called liars or prudes. The acceptance and even praise of promiscuous behavior coupled with the ostracism of those who actually care about who they share themselves with is leading to even more of the former. With all that said, get with it or get lost. My girl is a nasty freak and she's turned me into a nasty freak and it wasn't until I wrote this that I realized, that I'm down with getting nastier. Open relationships are the answer ladies and gentlemen. Nobody can judge if were all fukked up, who's down to do this shyt with me? I know I won't have a hard time talking my girl into it, as long as she doesn't lie about anything I'm all for it. PM me, come get this dikk or fukk my girl
dean-scream.jpg
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Prestige

Rookie
Daps
Girls that I know are averaging 10 - 12 guys from the ages of 16 - 20 right now. That is not even including how many guys they have kissed, or let them feel them up.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If a man asks a female how many sexual partner's she's had he WANTS to hear a low number...and that's what's he's going to get rather it's the truth or not.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the other 34 guys didn't want her, why would I want to lock that down? :sitdown:

Women with high totals have higher divorce rates as well.

And you really think if she had been with 34 guys, she would tell you?

Prodigital

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What is the point of knowing? If you piping her correctly and the p*ssy don't look like a deli meat it don't matter

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
if i can't trust her ass about that, then i can't trust her ass about a lot of shyt, and therefore she wouldn't be my wife now would she? :skip:

if you know a girl long enough, you can tell if she was a whore in a past life. that shyt cant be hidden forever

That has nothing to do with what she thinks you should know. Every woman knows that having a substantial body count is a red flag for most if not all men so why on earth would she jeopardize her marriage potential by telling you the truth. Unless she's a virgin you'll never truly know breh so just pick a wife who is good to you, can cook, is loyal, wants kids and has a good head on her shoulders.

SN: This is when I love being a woman and knowing some of the most trashiest secrets amongst girlfriends... but I'll let you continue.

Daps
Reppin
HAWAII
That has nothing to do with what she thinks you should know. Every women knows that having a substantial body count is a red flag for most if not all men so why on earth would she jeopardize her marriage potential by telling you the truth. Unless she's a virgin you'll never truly know breh so just pick a wife who is good to you, can cook, is loyal, wants kids and has a good head on her shoulders.

SN: This is when I love being a woman and knowing some of the most trashiest secrets amongst girlfriends... but I'll let you continue.

so basically you're saying all women will lie in that situation if it means "saving her chance at marriage"? :snoop:

i thought not all women were lying whores :skip:

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
Rather Than concentrating on how many sexual partners she has you should be more focused on being her last sexual partner.

:laugh: ol' "those other guys were practice for me" azz nikka

Sorry, this post just sounds like somethin' you see on those corny pictures on tumblr lol, like "the only curve you should care about on a girl ... is her smile" :laugh: