Your wife is pregnant do you have the grapefruits to ask

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:damn: at these pages.

i have a hand full of kids:whoa:

First two were with my ex wife, i didn't get a test on the first son , he came out looking identical to me and now he looks more like me and acts like an a$$hole like me and has all the weird habits like me. Plus i'm the only real black person she fukked so......
2nd, I still have to get that test and i plan on it........ i have zero reason not to believe, but you never know. i only didn't get it because at this point they feel like full brothers.

3rd. Told her str8 up, I don't trust any woman.
next kid....... she was offended As fukk , but I'd rather be safe than sorry.

I adopted a boy too--------- so for me it's not even about having to take care of the kid. it's about taking the responsibility Off someone else and paying money towards a Hoes trifness.

Women should encourage the test............ it's not fair that the only parent that is 100% confirmed is the p*ssy that the kid comes out of.

side note: a woman caught in the act of trying to pin a kid on a african should have that kid taken and be put in prison for 18 years. We need to put an end to this abuse.
:demonic:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Damn, I remember this happened to the African Terrance Howard in that movie about the dude committing suicide.

His wife got his brothers sperm and passed the kids off as Terrance Howard's cuz he was impotent. Dude was so :mjcry: when he found out.

-DMP-

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Another point is if you love and respect your family, you going to need to get that test done. I can't imagine bringing a child to my mom dad sister grandparents, have them spend money on a kid, get attached, take pictures , start college funds and then at year 5 have to tell them all that shyt was for no reason cause it's not even mine.

mcdivit85

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sound Reasoning
I think every dude should do a paternity test just in case. I believe 30% of children have been confirmed to be from another man besides the husband/bf/f#ck buddy they are told to be from, so that is reason enough. Damn near a third of chidren have different fathers.

Also, in this day and age, I would get tested for STDs before getting into a serious relationship with someone and going raw. I did. People take things for granted when they like someone.

Better safe than sorry.

Peace

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Of course not.

A big part of the reason my wife is my wife and not a girlfriend, j/o, "or whatever" is because I trust her.

Tae

All Star
Daps
In california if you sign them papers it dont matter if you do the DNA test after, you payin all 18 years :ufdup:

You don't have to sign anything. If you are married you are automatically entered in as the father in California. I don't know how it works if you are single.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
You don't need a females permission for this. Just grab a home dna test amd swab his and your mouth and mail it off

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I bet Omarion asked :mjlol:

Maybe deep down he knows he's prob just babysitting Gabriel Iglesias's son