Your wife is pregnant do you have the grapefruits to ask

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You don't even have to ask anymore , you can do the test on your own. There are in home paternity tests that you send out to a lab.
In california if you sign them papers it dont matter if you do the DNA test after, you payin all 18 years :ufdup:

MarcMan

Superstar
Daps
GF, fiance, etc. then absolutely.

I may or may not test my wife, just depends on a whole host of shyt.

But the second she start asking me questions about what I'm doing, I'mma start asking questions too.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I think it's an absolute JOKE that paternity tests aren't mandatory. They ask the alleged father if any diseases run in his family, and they take that information in regards to potential risks for the baby. What if he says sickle cell doesn't run in his family, but he ends up not bein' the father, and the actual father is out there somewhere and sickle cell DOES run in his family.

shyt's a joke.

That bein' said, I never asked the mothers of my kids for paternity tests:pachaha:

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
if its wifey i probably wouldnt lol. Something would have to tip me off first like the kid having none of my features, being too lightskinned or some shyt.

but damn...in this day in age i probably would now that i think about it

Sleepy Walker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
So yall aint sign shyt when the baby was born?

:childplease:
I didn't sign shyt.
We did the swab the day after babygirl was born, ol girl must've realized the baby wasn't mine because when I showed up with the kit she didn't want to do it anymore. I didn't know it but my mom paid extra to get a rapid response and the results were back in 5 days.

illa_delf

Simon Cowell of The Biracial BBW Bedwench Game
Daps
Reppin
Philly......duh
Financially support skeet stains that didn't originate in your nuts cuz you're too p*ssy to ask a bytch a question, brehs

Volunteer to be some bytch's ATM card cuz you trusted her to take precautions while she networks, brehs

Be a sad statistic instead of an informed a$$hole, brehs

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
i heard someshyt yesterday that made me feel sick to my stomach.

the kid that works part time on the weekend at my job came thru yesterday to cover for my other co-worker who called out. i never see him so we sitting chit chatting and i remembered he told me in passing once that his kid wasnt his. we couldnt speak much on it but he seemed happy when he told me so i assumed it was some newborn. so i asked him about that situation and he told me the story.

so he leaves his ex and meets up with a new chick(fine ass pawg :takedat: by the way). 1 month into the new relationship the ex tells him she pregnant. the timing seemed to match up so he manned up and did what he had to do even tho he was a little dubious about it as were his parents.

he takes care of this little girl and even his new chick is in her life. his parents feel blessed to have their first and only grandchild. he does the best he can to maintain a decent relationship with baby momma even tho she is beasting for him to get back with her. then baby momma decides to put him on child support even tho he was already taking care of her.

dude decided to take an at home paternity test. not the father. then he took a court admissible test. not the father.

even tho a part of him is glad he gets his freedom from his baby momma back again, you could tell dude got attached to the baby and the pain he was trying to hide snuck its way out. then he told me how his mom and dad took it and i felt like crying too. little girl is 2 years old. even his wifey broken up about it.

so you know what, if u have even 0.000001% doubt that the kid is yours, i advise getting a paternity test done AS SOON as that baby is born. save yourself some pain down the line brehs.

Last edited:

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Sumthin aint right if ur all :lupe: :sadcam: about being the dad when ur wife gets pregnant. I dont intend of starting a family with a chick who would even make me wonder about that possibility, so tbh I dont think asking for a pat test would even come to mind. Id jus be too happy about our child being born.

I don't think anyone goes into the process thinking wifey is the type of girl who would pull that, but it still happens quite a bit. In my short lifetime I've seen some of the most scandalous shyt done by women you would never expect it from. Sorry, but in this day and age that paternity test is mandatory; girlfriend, fiance, wife, it doesn't matter. You have nothing to lose, everything to possibly gain. You can miss me with that, "if you trusted me you wouldn't be doing this shyt too :childplease:" If you're a trustworthy person then you shouldn't have anything to worry about right? :ld: As a matter of fact, any girl that I'm seriously dating from now on, I'm dropping, "You know in this day age I would have to get a DNA test for my children...etc.etc.", in casual conversation so they know from the jump I'm about it, should it ever escalate to the point.
:childplease:
I didn't sign shyt.
We did the swab the day after babygirl was born, ol girl must've realized the baby wasn't mine because when I showed up with the kit she didn't want to do it anymore. I didn't know it but my mom paid extra to get a rapid response and the results were back in 5 days.

:salute: to you and your mom's.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
i heard someshyt yesterday that made me feel sick to my stomach.

the kid that works part time on the weekend at my job came thru yesterday to cover for my other co-worker who called out. i never see him so we sitting chit chatting and i remembered he told me in passing once that his kid wasnt his. we couldnt speak much on it but he seemed happy when he told me so i assumed it was some newborn. so i asked him about that situation and he told me the story.

so he leaves his ex and meets up with a new chick(fine ass pawg :takedat: by the way). 1 month into the new relationship the ex tells him she pregnant. the timing seemed to match up so he manned up and did what he had to do even tho he was a little dubious about it as were his parents.

he takes care of this little girl and even his new chick is in her life. his parents feel blessed to have their first and only grandchild. he does the best he can to maintain a decent relationship with baby momma even tho she is beasting for him to get back with her. then baby momma decides to put him on child support even tho he was already taking care of her.

dude decided to take an at home paternity test. not the father. then he took a court admissible test. not the father.

even tho a part of him is glad he gets his freedom from his baby momma back again, you could tell dude got attached to the baby and the pain he was trying to hide snuck its way out. then he told me how his mom and dad took it and i felt like crying too. little girl is 2 years old. even his wifey broken up about it.

so you know what, if u have even 0.000001% doubt that the kid is yours, i advise getting a paternity test done AS SOON as that baby is born. save yourself some pain down the line brehs.
:mjcry: