Your wife is pregnant do you have the grapefruits to ask

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
her for a paternity test ?

I always believed that I would ask whoever is claiming to be having my child for a DNA test to make sure it's mine. GF, Jump off, wife of ten years it don't matter. I feel like it's responsible for you to do it. Trust but verify as the old adage goes. I was talking to some corporate bed wenches at work and they said it is insulting and would not stand for it. I think there is a difference between questioning and accusing. This falls in the same lane as prenup's for me where women find it insulting to their integrity that you would propose something that questions their loyalty.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It depends on your situation. I have a unique broad and im pretty unique feature wise myself. Therefore Id know from the first couple mins of the baby comin out whether its mine.

Now if you an ashy black ass nikka, messin with some ashy kneecap broad in a predominately black city then yeah, 98% you should get that test, id even go as far to say it should be free, mandatory and completed by the hospital upon delivery of the baby.

Same if your some saltine fukkin with a piece of white bread. No offense but all babies look the same, minus eye color :yeshrug: Ya'll have been known to have children then after 10 years tell Chad that the baby is his best friend Brad's...once again :yeshrug:

Im not a genius with this birthing shyt, so before anyone gets offended im just sayin, if your black as tar, and shes black as oil, and your baby come out lookin like a graham cracker or peanut butter......idunno do babies darken up? You should probably get the test for the hell of it.

And for white people....ya'll just on your own. I aint tryin to be a b*stard but if someone kidnapped a white baby and it was up to me to find him....he gone. Id probably report 4-8 wrong white babies before parents and police told me to give up.

Last edited:

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It depends on your situation. I have a unique broad and im pretty unique feature wise myself. Therefore Id know from the first couple mins of the baby comin out whether its mine.

Now if you an ashy black ass nikka, messin with some ashy kneecap broad in a predominately black city then yeah, 98% you should get that test, id even go as far to say it should be free, mandatory and completed by the hospital upon delivery of the baby.

Same if your some saltine fukkin with a piece of white bread. No offense but all babies look the same, minus eye color :yeshrug: Ya'll have been known to have children then after 10 years tell Chad that the baby is his best friend Brad's...once again :yeshrug:

MQTSeIV.png

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Tell me im lyin though. I dont know how many fights ive seen that started or was reported with "Chris, I had sex with Jake and Tucker might not be yours!"

Makes me somewhat miss living in an apartment. Im too old for the bullshyt now but Id get caught up in the drama like Jersey Shore or some shyt.....Did Brittany sleep with Luke? Are Maddy and Hunter both Ryan's children?

Last edited:

NahFam

Schemin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
mind on dat mula
Sumthin aint right if ur all :lupe: :sadcam: about maybe not being the dad when ur wife gets pregnant. I dont intend of starting a family with a chick who would even make me wonder about that possibility, so tbh I dont think asking for a pat test would even come to mind. Id jus be too happy about our child being born.

Last edited:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
It's not about being shook if ya girl cheating. It's about understanding that you making a big financial commitment to raising a child and in states where you can be responsible for paying child support because you signed a birth certificate and the son is not biologically yours ...why would you not require definitive proof.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
You don't even have to ask anymore , you can do the test on your own. There are in home paternity tests that you send out to a lab.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You don't even have to let her know you want one just find a local lab go in there with lil man and get it done.

I used the oral swabs you send off in the mail. The kid wasn't mine and that $300 saved me years of headaches.
Ask? nikka you swab dat mowf and be done with it :stopitslime:
What's wrong with you nikkas in here
So yall aint sign shyt when the baby was born?

I had a girl try n trap me wit a baby. Told her i aint tellin no family no friends no one bout it, no baby shower no nothin, i aint signin shyt! til i get a DNA test :mjpls:

She try n call my threat a bluff til the last lil bit left til she could get an abortion cause she thought id fold like most men would wit the pressure on em like that :russ:

fukk her :yeshrug: she got the abortion and of course it came out she was fukkin other people like i thought (like most single people have multiple fukk buddies rather yall wanna believe or not) :whew:

She knew it was 50/50 the kid was mine n wasnt ready to take that bet :russ: :ufdup: