Your Unpopular Food Opinions

ahdsend

Superstar
Daps
100% maple syrup >>>>>> all that fake processed junk..

real syrup aint gonna give u diabetes like that.. and it tastes alot better.. expensive as fukk tho..

i aint even gettin into all them racist mammy ads wit companies like aunt jemima and mrs butterworth :mjpls:

shyt last year they still refusing to pay royalties to Anna Harrington's relatives :mjpls:

Daps
fresh herbs are insanely overrated. dried taste better like 100% of the time...

mustard is delicious on French fries

black pepper is a top 5 spice

can't eat scrambled eggs without dry basil. I mean I can but why

a lot of sandwiches actually taste better without cheese. even a burger sometimes

some fast food is still really delicious to me. like mcnuggets esp when they are fresh, with the hot mustard

all margarine is terrible. butter or nothing

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
- potato salad and deviled eggs are both :scust: :scust:

- tuna casserole:ahh: :noah:

- sushi is meh

- crab legs are a waste of time and money. most seafood lowkey tastes the same anyway.

Sushi is amazing, you fukking up.
100% with you on crab legs, waste of time.

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
100% maple syrup >>>>>> all that fake processed junk..

real syrup aint gonna give u diabetes like that.. and it tastes alot better.. expensive as fukk tho..

i aint even gettin into all them racist mammy ads wit companies like aunt jemima and mrs butterworth :mjpls:

shyt last year they still refusing to pay royalties to Anna Harrington's relatives :mjpls:
Bought one this week. 8 damn dollars. Aunt Jemima's was 3.99 lol. Good though. Good for smoothies too.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
I only like my drinking water at or slightly below room temperature. I cant stand when people put ice in my water

NO HOMO but - I like my chocolate candy bars to be left in the fridge so they stay hard that way i can snap a piece off and eat it. Nestle Crunch bars, Hershey bars, Snickers and even M&Ms. when i get them i put them in the fridge

Spade

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DC/Texas/Chicago
I only like my drinking water at or slightly below room temperature. I cant stand when people put ice in my water

NO HOMO but - I like my chocolate candy bars to be left in the fridge so they stay hard that way i can snap a piece off and eat it. Nestle Crunch bars, Hershey bars, Snickers and even M&Ms. when i get them i put them in the fridge
Same way with water. If it's cold weather, I can drink a sip or too but then it's going to sit on the counter. If it's room temperature water, I'm drinking the entire cup.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

giphy.gif

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
I microwave my milk before adding the cereal :yeshrug:

I absolutely despise milk, so warming it up is the only tolerable way for me to drink it, with cereal.