Your Unpopular Food Opinions

@OffHalsted

The 100s LochNess
Daps
Reppin
Chicken McNuggets are the fukking goat!

I haven't had chilis in a couple years but they had the goat battered chicken fingers.

In n Out >>>>>> Whataburger

Chipotle is fuego.

Church's >>> Popeyes

Hummus is fukking delicious.

So.Cal Mexi food>>> Anywhere else in USA

TexMex is disgusting (breakfast tacos go tho)

Japanese food is Goat

:blessed::lawd:

Taco

All Star
Daps
:leon: You from DFW?
Naw been over there a couple times for business. Asked the people where I could get some good fried chicken and had numerous people tellin me to go there. Their fried chicken with the honey, fukk.. that shyt is something else. I make it a mission every time I travel over there.

Bonafide

Pro
Daps
I'm black, from a southern originated family but I hate eggs, macaroni and cheese, and potato salad. Revoke my black card

KingBeez

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
McDonald's breakfast >>>>>> any other fast food breakfast menu

IHOP>>>>>>> dennys

Juice in general (especially simply lemonade juice) >>>>>>>> any other drink out

Wings, pasta, and burritos are the GOAT foods

DallasTxRep

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas
Naw been over there a couple times for business. Asked the people where I could get some good fried chicken and had numerous people tellin me to go there. Their fried chicken with the honey, fukk.. that shyt is something else. I make it a mission every time I travel over there.
:myman: Yeah Babes is the shyt

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Where did you grow up exactly? Fries, potato salad, mash and wedges are in every Western country in the world, and have been for decades. :what:

Also Korean fried chicken and Belgian french fries >>>> :mjpls:
In most of the Caribbean (and South ir Central America) you will rarely find mashed potatoes and french fries arent all that common. Potatoe salad is somewhat common but not popular.Everything you do with potatoes we do with plantains or breadfruit in the caribbean. Just like apples are the main common fruit to you and mangoes are more of the common fruit there.

Sure if you go to tourist spots you will find these things because foreigners try to stick to what they know so business/restaurant owners just feed them fukkas potatoes (ffeed the pig approach) but in a typical home or everyday local restaurants... HELL NO. You will find some potatoes , yes, boiled. But mostly plantains, Taro, Cassava, chayotes, malangas, white and yellow yams.

By the way when i say yam i mean what the rest of the world call yams. Not the sweet potatoes that americans call yam.

Last edited:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
As a matter of fact, @Grand Conde , find me a Caribbean restaurant here in the United States where they serve fries or mash potatoes and i'll go cuss them out my damn self.

The only form of potatoes you will find is either boiled potatoe in a meet stew (see pic #1) or in a (what we call) russian salad which is similar to potato salad but with beets and carrots (see pic #2) and it usually is less than half potatoe like 1/3 potatoe, 1/3 beets, 1/3 carots.
I triple dare... fukk it Quadrupple dare you to find me one that serves mashed potatoe. :stopitslime: My grand aunt is 87 and has never tasted mashed potatoes and makes the :scust: face when she sees her grandkids eat it :russ:

#1 Jamaican Beef stew

6a0115721bb963970b0147e234ca30970b-450wi.jpg

#2 Haitian Salad russe (russian salad)

DSC03653-e1418100031308.jpg

Go ahead. Find me one that serves mashed potatoe or even french fries. I'll wait :stopitslime:. I'll call or drive overthere my damn self and cuss them fukkas out for over-americanizing their menu

Taco

All Star
Daps
As a matter of fact, @Grand Conde , find me a Caribbean restaurant here in the United States where they serve fries or mash potatoes and i'll go cuss them out my damn self.

The only form of potatoes you will find is either boiled potatoe in a meet stew (see pic #1) or in a (what we call) russian salad which is similar to potato salad but with beets and carrots (see pic #2) and it usually is less than half potatoe like 1/3 potatoe, 1/3 beets, 1/3 carots.
I triple dare... fukk it Quadrupple dare you to find me one that serves mashed potatoe. :stopitslime: My grand aunt is 87 and has never tasted mashed potatoes and makes the :scust: face when she sees her grandkids eat it :russ:

#1 Jamaican Beef stew

6a0115721bb963970b0147e234ca30970b-450wi.jpg

#2 Haitian Salad russe (russian salad)

DSC03653-e1418100031308.jpg

Go ahead. Find me one that serves mashed potatoe or even french fries. I'll wait :stopitslime:. I'll call or drive overthere my damn self and cuss them fukkas out for over-americanizing their menu
They servin Krinkle fries at that. Lmk when you on your way I'll be waiting.

Back A Yard
80 N Market St
Downtown
San Jose, CA 95113
(408) 294-8626
Back A Yard - Downtown - San Jose, CA