Your top 5 gameplay moments/experiences in gaming

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The e-streets want to know your personal gaming top 5 experiences...(this thread hasnt been done too often :ehh: )

My top 5

5. Realizing the magnitude of GTA San Andreas that left me :ohhh:

4. The Max Payne 3 airport shootout :wow:

3. Being in control of Metal Gear after years of trying to destroy it, blasting enemy troops on the way out of Shadow Moses which led into the Metal Gear Rex vs Metal Gear Ray battle, so much :ohlawd: to contain

2. Me and @Crakface destroying a whole platoon in Battlefield Bad Company 2 online, literally the GOAT army of 2 :salute:

1. Chrono Trigger Black Omen + Lavos Final Battle + Ending
All that rolled into one and created the most satisfying Boss battle and ending i have ever had

Last edited:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
The e-streets want to know your personal gaming top 5 experiences...(this thread hasnt been done too often :ehh: )

My top 5

5. Realizing the magnitude of GTA San Andreas that left me :ohhh:

4. The Max Payne 3 airport shootout :wow:

3. Metal Gear Rex vs Metal Gear Ray battle :ohlawd:

2. Me and @Crakface destroying a whole platoon in Battlefield Bad Company 2 online, literally the GOAT army of 2 :salute:

1. Chrono Trigger Black Omen + Lavos Final Battle + Ending
All that rolled into one and created the most satisfying Boss battle and ending i have ever had
Wish there was a share button back in the day.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Two that came to mind

1. Coming back from a 30+ deficit in 2k1 against my cousin

2. 25 minute match against a friend in No Mercy back in 8th grade. He was The Rock I was Stone Cold, shyt had each of us doing about 3-4 finishers, including the other wrestler's finisher and a bunch of close kickouts. I got the win:banderas: Remember my brother, who at the time was about 6 watching us with the :lupe::leon::damn:

Last edited:

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
5.Playing Grand Theft Auto III the entire Christmas break my junior year in high school...shyt was such a surreal experience everyone was hooked

4.Castlevania II: Simon's Quest after years of getting stuck

3.The opening scene and gameplay of God of War 3...Poseidon's part is one of the greatest things in gaming history

2.NBA 2K on Dreamcast...that shyt changed my life and I never bought another Live again...

1.Playing Super Mario Brothers 3 for the first time...

Last edited:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In no order...

Halo 3: 2 Scarabs
Beating Super Mario Bros 3
Gathering all the runes for a Chains of Honor (Dol Um Ber Ist) in Diablo 2 and finally assembling it and wearing it for the first time. :wow:
Clearing the minefield in a Tie-Interceptor only to have your wingmen call you a traitor and start firing on you, forcing you to hit Shift-R to call for reinforcements and when the ship arrives, you shunt all power from lasers to engines and get your ass outta there to defect! :lawd: (Tie-Fighter)
The battle with The End in MGS3.

kp404

Live Or Let Die
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Black Community
God of War 3. When Poseidon shows up.

One of the few times a game had me slack jawed just by the graphics and the sound...and it was only the first boss

I need to amend my list....the beginning of God of War III with Poseidon is one of the greatest moments in gaming history

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Getting a lvl 50 in Halo 3's mlg playlist. The grind was real. The moment after the match where the 49 turned to a 50 was :to:

First time I played an Xbox...it was Halo: CE. I wanted to throw my PS2 in the nearest bush. Copped an Xbox and my life was changed forever.

Playing GTA 3 for the first time. Blew my mind.

Bioshock opening sequence

Train sequence in Uncharted 2

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
anytime i played WCW Revenge/Wrestlemania 2000/No Mercy with friends. :banderas:
dark souls :beating ornstein and smough solo for the first time. maybe the most :blessed: feeling.
fallout 3: leaving vault 101:wow:
san andreas: everything about it:whoo:
the crazy 4 player Goldeneye 64 matches. :heh: