For me, its:

Kyodai-Ken

Beware the Creeper (slept on episode)

Bane

GOAT comedy episode :wow:

My top 3 in no order:

Growing Pains - Robin trying to save that girl, who couldn't be saved :to:

Almost Got'im - Potentially the GOAT ep :ohlawd:

The Man Who Killed Batman - That nikka Sid The Squid gettin all that shine, then almost merked by the Joker in one of his best moments :heh:

You made me choose, I feel dirty now :wow:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Clayface debut (crazy because I never had much interest in the character but that first time with him was ill).

The episode that showed Harley as a therapist for Joker before he got her.

The episode with the villains all playing cards and talking about big plots that batman interfered with.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
There's an ep, I can't really recall the episode, but I remember this one scene where Batman thought Mad Hatter was the criminal and he snuck up on dude and grabbed him...and Hatter was all sorts of drugged up (pretty sure it was Joker), wide eyed and smiling.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
There's an ep, I can't really recall the episode, but I remember this one scene where Batman thought Mad Hatter was the criminal and he snuck up on dude and grabbed him...and Hatter was all sorts of drugged up (pretty sure it was Joker), wide eyed and smiling.

That was Laughing Fish. Batman tried to disguise himself as the target of the Joker, and a cat laced with Joker toxin went for his actual owner, who Batman disguised in one of his own costumes. He took the cowl off him and he was all fukked up.

141mr.jpg

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
Top 3:
Heart of Ice
Almost Got Em
Over The Edge

Honorable Mentions:
The Laughing Fish
Harley's Holiday
Harley and Ivy
Feat of Clay
Two Face
Mean Seasons
Mad as a Hatter
Mad Love
The Man Who Killed Batman
Beware the Grey Ghost
Perchance to Dream
Read My Lips
Night and the City

B:TAS was GOAT and we were all fortunate to get this show. When I die, bury me with my DCAU collection so I've got something interesting to watch wherever I go. I actually thought about making a DCAU Appreciation thread at some point.

*salutes Bruce Timm, Paul Dini, Alan Burnett, and everyone else involved in this amazing show*

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Joker's Favor has to be 1 of the most Slept On Episodes ever.

Feat Of Clay is 1 of my Favorites but basically in these Series, Clayface was 1 of The Batman's most Vicious Enemies.

Almost Got Him:blessed:

Don't Sleep on the Movie, Mask Of The Phantasm.

The Last Laugh

Harley Quinnade:heh:

World's Finest from Superman: TAS:ohlawd:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
They did clayface major justice in TAS...its crazy what good writing can do average foes

It was in comics but in brand new day era spiderman, like 2010, they rebooted Hammerhead and made him fukkin raw....such a run of the mill foe they made a top tier. I always like to see that.

Justice league unlimited did the same thing to gorilla grodd