Your So accidentally leaves their cellphone at your house

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I could go thru my wife phone whenever I want cuz it just be there. I just don't even have any reason to do that with her or any woman. :wtf: I look like?

Exactly, why would I care if she was 45mins away or not.

I look through my wife's phone while we in the car, at home or whenever..

I'm not looking for shyt, she has a Iphone and I got a droid so I just like fukking with her phone but I wish she would trip if I went through it.

I've never been a look through her phone type nikka, but if I wanted to and she had a problem with it, thats an immediate red flag

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
you send pics of your dude to your friends? kind of risky, no?

thats why i said ima be in trouble if he find out. :sadcam: if you mean risky like my friends will wanna try it nah he's not their type and their men are not my type.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
thats why i said ima be in trouble if he find out. :sadcam: if you mean risky like my friends will wanna try it nah he's not their type and their men are not my type.

ah. got you on both accounts. still amazes me how women can have more trust between their friends with this type of stuff than men.

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Nope, if your my s/o then you have earned my trust enough for me not to do all that petty shyt

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I really can't trust these chicks anymore. They will lie to you with no mercy so...

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No. I'm already cheating on my gf anyway so why bother
nba_tracy_mcgrady_amused242_20120424_1369270865.png

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
every single time i've gotten mad at chicks for wanting to go through my phone, its because i was hiding something.

if ur girl is acting antsy when ur playing with her phone, or is watching u nervously as you hold it, break up with her immediately!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is not a "she may be cheating on you" type nonsense. this is a YES N1GGA she is fuccking around on u.

there's absolutely NO reason why u shouldn't be able to go through ur SO's phone at will. NO REASON!

andre patton

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
probably no :yeshrug:

its not that i trust her, its more that i dont care. if shes doin dirt then so be it. i try to make sure i take much more than i give in a relationship. example: with gifts, i spend $1 for every $3 she spends on me. so if i start looking for shyt that will break us up its gonna hurt my pockets a lil.

i suggest everyone do this. logically it makes no sense for a bytch to cheat on you. shes gonna spend all her money on you, but get some dikk on the side? why wouldnt she just break up with you and get the side dikk for free?

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
not me, w!fey used to go to work & leave her phone w!th me for the whole day when m!ne broke so she could call me, was always tellin me go ahead & look at it, ! always left !t lay!n around, show!n me all her photos, ! somet!mes wanted to break that phone so ! d!dnt have to look !n !t no more....

I'm going through her phone, checking all texts, checking all her pics and even if it comes back clean imma take some dic pics and ask her where the fukk these came from and if she don't recognize my dikk...fukk that hoe. :jawalrus:

:laff::laff: @ her not recogn!z!n & be!n l!ke "! never seen that d!ck before !n my l!fe" & you :to::ufdup:

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
No.

sidebar: I thought this was one of those threads that somehow got to be about my auntie spread eagle after I got home from jail. I am mildly disappointed.