Reppin
St louis
I dont care enough..
a0yqua.jpg

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
nah, dont give 2 shyts, got my own cellphone, now if its a tablet, im taking a shyt while using their tecmology to pass time

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
happened to me before and i still don't use security codes on my phone. a few l's were taken due to flirty texts, but no deal breakers. like a g i flipped that sh1t into a guilt trip though. :jawalrus:

if it were me i might have looked too, but wouldn't have brought it up unless i found something really foul. a few thristy dudes getting at my chick and her basking in the attn wouldn't bother me and i wouldn't show my hand either.

my take is, if you go looking for problems you will find them no matter what.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Explain, cuz my girl says she dont have nothin in her phone

:thinkin:

She deleting every thing sent to her breh you better watch it:youngsabo: you might be sharing her .

:comeon: now you go in her phone all you see is phone call or text from MOM,DAD,SISTER,BROTHER , BEST FRIEND :shaq2:

Daps
I used to not give a shyt...and be like ohh I don't want to know, I trust this person. Bout now :shaq: fukk that shyt. I'm going through her phone, checking all texts, checking all her pics and even if it comes back clean imma take some dic pics and ask her where the fukk these came from and if she don't recognize my dikk...fukk that hoe. :jawalrus:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I could go thru my wife phone whenever I want cuz it just be there. I just don't even have any reason to do that with her or any woman. :wtf: I look like?