You going through their phone? :leon:

sent from royalty via tapatalk

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Nope.
Don't want to open that pandora's box and don't want him opening mine. If I did find something, how would I bring it up?

I don't have anything to hide, but I can't explain some of the pics I take, forums posts I make, or things I google.

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
Nope.
Don't want to open that pandora's box and don't want him opening mine. If I did find something, how would I bring it up?

I don't have anything to hide, but I can't explain some of the pics I take, forums posts I make, or things I google.

hmm u rite. ima be in deep shyt if he sees my texts :snoop:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Going through it meaning she has something to hide? Why would she be upset if i went through her phone, if shes my woman and we have no secrets from one another. Love doesnt have secrets, friend. Perhaps i just wanted to play some Angry Birds Rio on her phone. People who get ansy and agitated when you're holding their phone are harboring demonic secrets. Lets separate ourselves from these demonic individuals.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My girl always leaves her cell lying around, a lot of times she will leave the house without it, I've never felt the urge to go through it

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Its cool. My SO can look thru my phone. Im basically calling her or texting her. shyts all trust but its funny I wont give her the code to my gun safe