Your reaction when you heard Nas's Hate Me Now?

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Thought it was one of the illest tracks ever....I was about 13, loved it, 100%....who else had the Source Hip Hop Hits Vol. 3, around that time?

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I remember thinking it was about as bad a Nas song I'd ever heard in my life and he had completely gone off the rails and would never return to proper form.

One of the most irritating, shrill and piercing beats ever. Utter trash.

Damn. So much hate in your heart my son.

prophecypro

Hollywood North
Daps
Reppin
LDN
:leon:

Cause I had a feeling he wasnt gonna go back to being Illmatic Nas even after Nas is Like came out. But I kinda thought it was interesting he was addressing his critics. I felt like I am was going to be autobiographical without going back to Illmatic. In fact, I kinda expected a mix of what LAD (as far as a double album) and what would eventually be Stillmatic for the album. Self-analytical but still commercially ambitious.
I think it had some interesting tracks and was listenable but the album fell short of expectations (post-bootleg mind you if you wanna hold weight on that).
But the record was cool, kinda dug the event atmosphere of it and thought it was interesting he was addressing people.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I was thinking this ho ass sellout bytch nikka, is on his worst bullshyt, ever.

nas = anti-Christ of hiphop

fukk, nas and any other sellout that he was aligned with or had to go against, too.

Real talk,......

Art Barr

NYK Loyalist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Heard Nas next single featured puffy :scusthov:

When I heard it :ohhh:

"Blame god he blew breath in my lungs":lawd:

Song was a big **** you to everyone who wasn't happy with the direction he had gone after illmatic