Your reaction when you heard Nas's Hate Me Now?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKSJN3WWR3E[/ame]

If him doing it was Written didn't upset many "real" hip hop fans, Him aligning himself with the Antichrist of Hip Hop at the time(Puff) sure did. I thought at first that it was gonna be some wack shyt but then I heard the cinematic beatdrop and Nas literally lashing on his haters along with Diddy's adlibs. The song made for a classic and showed a much angrier side of Nas.

The reaction to the video was even crazier. Especially with Nas on the Cross.The story behind the video was even more interesting, :takedat: busting Steve Stoute over the head with a Champagne Bottle was one of the gulliest moments in hip hop.

What I was thinking gonna be the worst cut on I AM ended up being one of my favorites. That album was heavily underated

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
50064_o.gif

:violent: :violent:

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
No lie when first heard it, It wasn't what I wanted to hear..... with Nas being aligned with Puff. Big ass mink on and the fire behind him but he wanted to progress with his image. It came with Nas is Like and the others tracks on the album, so I was feeling it after awhile.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Always crack up at the live performance with Diddy spinning around and Busta spazzing in the bottom-right corner when Nas gets on stage.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clfWPs_XdT4"]Nas - Hate Me Now (1999)[/ame]

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
I remember thinking it was about as bad a Nas song I'd ever heard in my life and he had completely gone off the rails and would never return to proper form.

One of the most irritating, shrill and piercing beats ever. Utter trash.