Your homeboys girl messing up the plans unappreciation

Polygraph steez

.....even when i lie
Daps
Reppin
i know everybody goes thru this at some point. you make plans to go out wit 2 of your boys to have some drinks at the local hooters or winghouse, then from there go watch the game at ______'s house because he having a get together. u call ur boy to confirm and thats where the bullshyt starts

me : Yo we on the way to pick u up, we goin to winghouse right?

boy : Uhhh, yeah about that, my girl wants to come because she dont wanna be alone at the crib

:snoop:

me : fukk it, lets do chilis, they got 2 for 1's

then u get there to pick them up, and your boys girls ex USED TO work at chilis so she dont wanna go there because it will "feel awkward" :sitdown:

*hears my boy and his girl whispering to each other in the backseat*

boy : Yo yall wanna just hit up the pizza spot and dine in there?

me : :what: da fukk ? nikka im tryna have some drinks

homeboy #2 : Yo applebees does 2 for 1's lets just go there

boys girl : oh man i dont wanna be at the place i used to work at

:wow:

after 45 mins of driving around bullshytting, u finally agree on texas roadhouse, and when you and homeboy #2 start talkin bout the game we gonna watch at _____'s crib, ur boys girl makes that face and starts whispering wit her bf.

boy : Yo we not gonna be able to make it over there, my girl dont get along wit ______'s girl (because they had an a fallout 6 years ago.)

At this point u say fukk it and call it quits.

me : iight fukk it, lets just go back to ur crib and twist up

*homeboys girl makes that weird face again*

*hears them whispering again*

boy : can we stop at kohls on the way ?

(meanwhile kohls is 10 minutes OUT of the way)

*in my head thinkin damn im NEVER chillin wit this nikka and his girl again*

u look over at homeboy #2 and u can tell he is thinkin the same exact shyt.

i can go on and on forever brehs. why bytches always gotta fukk shyt up so the convenience is totally in their favor?

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
This thread is the truth.

I fukking hate when your friends HAVE to bring their girlfriends with them all the time.

I got this friend that ALWAYS has to bring his girl with him. Alone he's cool as fukk and funny. When his girls around he can't drink and can't joke and can't help with getting at chicks and their friends. Then the girlfriend doesn't like you and sits at the table with the :beli: face.

Then that feeling when your homie goes to far and his girl starts arguing. She walks to the bathroom and your boy is like

"I'll be right back"

30 mins later

He comes back without his girl saying he sent her home and he don't need her.:smugdraper: Then his phone rings. The rest of the night he just keeps coming in and out playing a pissed off version of the phone game. :snoop:

O or even worse is when they let their girl in on a sesh and just acts a fool cause she hit the blunt one time.

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Doesnt really annoy me. I'm like my nicca, do you.

When that type of nicca comes out with his girl though, we always get to the drinking spot regardless. No detours. No Kohl's. No Target. No "ooh they got a 35% discount on chinos!" I dont play that shyt. Nothing comes between me and my microbrews.

But what I find hilarious is when his girl gives him the :usure: look EARLY as shyt like 9:30PM and she goes to the car. Your boy comes back to the crew all like :yawn: "yo dawg, WE tired. We gonna call it a night." :rudy:

In the inside, you know he like :to: It's sad because as he walks through the myriad of bytches in the crowd, he happens to do one last turn back to the crew and we're all like :

:lolbron::heh::russ::umad::pachaha::cheers:

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Doesnt really annoy me. I'm like my nicca, do you.

When that type of nicca comes out with his girl though, we always get to the drinking spot regardless. No detours. No Kohl's. No Target. No "ooh they got a 35% discount on chinos!" I dont play that shyt. Nothing comes between me and my microbrews.

But what I find hilarious is when his girl gives him the :usure: look EARLY as shyt like 9:30PM and she goes to the car. Your boy comes back to the crew all like :yawn: "yo dawg, WE tired. We gonna call it a night." :rudy:

In the inside, you know he like :to: It's sad because as he walks through the myriad of bytches in the crowd, he happens to do one last turn back to the crew and we're all like :

:lolbron::heh::russ:

:laugh:

If I'm hanging with my nikkaz We never bring our girls around...who the fukk does that :wtf:?

We like to use the phrases "man that Hoe over there bad as fukk, or that bytch sexy as fukk" very loosely (of course we mean it as a term of endearment :shaq:)

I'm not sure women would be happy to hear all of that.

Kenyan West

lazy fba philly nikka,
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
:laugh:

If I'm hanging with my nikkaz We never bring our girls around...who the fukk does that :wtf:?

We like to use the phrases "man that Hoe over there bad as fukk, or that bytch sexy as fukk" very loosely (of course we mean it as a term of endearment :shaq:)

I'm not sure women would be happy to hear all of that.

agreed. it's like we go through the workweek, speakin all proper and shyt at your job where you gettin stacks on stacks. the last spot you wanna do that is at the bar/club/lounge on a saturday. bytch all askin for clarification and shyt " what he say? what he mean by dat?"

ya boy like :wtf: and im like :manny: shouldnt have brought ya bytch breh

BossDon

Rookie
Daps
the worst aspect of these situations, is when your boy has everyone hes chilling with act like angels; because he brought his girl with him

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
my homeboy saying you should get a girl so we could double date n shyt. i'm like :rudy: nikka ya girl lame as fukk and constantly calls. We go to the store n pick up some brew n this bytch callin' him askin how long you gon be gone? :wtf: If she can't reach him bytch will call my phone asking to speak to him. I damn near not even wanna hangout with this nikka anymore cuz the nikka can never enjoy himself. She has no fukkin friends sits in the house all day wanna be around the "nikkas" even if we're on the porch bytch will come outside and say "can u come in" he ask "why" she's like "I want you around me" :wtf: :laff: i don't know how he deals with it.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
my homeboy saying you should get a girl so we could double date n shyt. i'm like :rudy: nikka ya girl lame as fukk and constantly calls. We go to the store n pick up some brew n this bytch callin' him askin how long you gon be gone? :wtf: If she can't reach him bytch will call my phone asking to speak to him. I damn near not even wanna hangout with this nikka anymore cuz the nikka can never enjoy himself. She has no fukkin friends sits in the house all day wanna be around the "nikkas" even if we're on the porch bytch will come outside and say "can u come in" he ask "why" she's like "I want you around me" :wtf: :laff: i don't know how he deals with it.

Umm, put that bytch in her place, since he's not going to do it

That's all the way outta pocket, unless yall really close like dat:snoop:

I absolutely hate insecure, shyt starting ass females.

Polygraph steez

.....even when i lie
Daps
Reppin
sometimes we chill at one of my nikkas cribs and his girl just be coming outside and sitting there, chain smokes cigs not serving any purpose. luckily the bytch dont smoke, cuz i would be mad if she always jumped in our cyphers. but we all just be like :wtf: go inside bytch.

also, whenever my dude isnt home and isnt pickin up his phone, or if its disconnected/off...she starts calling and texting all of his boys one by one. we all link up and im like "yo ur girl blew up my phone son" then 2 of our other boys are like "hahaha she called u too?" "she texted me asking if u were wit me" etc. like no joke, thats pathetic. i be tellin my nikka i would never let that go down. i cant avoid this bytch either cuz when i change my number she just goes in his phone and gets my number out of it. i put her on the blacklist so it goes straight to voicemail, and u can literally see her one by one trying to call me, up to 12 times. then she goes and uses the house phone or her moms phone. like :wtf: you serious b?!?!?

that aint no made up shyt either