Your favorite horror game of all time

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
REmake, still a top 10 game to me. It's not jump scares imo when you're on edge the entire game.

First person view of your first hunter :merchant:

Going to burn a zombie and it gets up :merchant:

The look of the mansion, story, and sound made one of the GOAT videogame atmospheres

Dead Space 1 had its moments also

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
To this day SH2

Second place goes to Eternal Darkness

Third to Splatterhouse 3
Eternal darkness is in my top five games of all time.

Silicon knights shoulda never left nintendo.

Did you know they were making a sequel? They were getting close to announcing it when sk lost their lawsuit to epic and the studio basically shut down. Nintendo still owns the name however.

Dennis dyack tried to kickstart a game called shadow of the eternals but never got the funding after all that shyt came out about the making of x men destiny.

The way that game would troll with corrupt game screens and shyt had me on edge constantly.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Eternal darkness is in my top five games of all time.

Silicon knights shoulda never left nintendo.

Did you know they were making a sequel? They were getting close to announcing it when sk lost their lawsuit to epic and the studio basically shut down. Nintendo still owns the name however.

Dennis dyack tried to kickstart a game called shadow of the eternals but never got the funding after all that shyt came out about the making of x men destiny.

The way that game would troll with corrupt game screens and shyt had me on edge constantly.

I had no idea about any of that tbh. I was a HUGE fan of the original and definitely would cop a sequel to this day. I remember the game telling you it was deleting your memory card...that was FOUL! I had a heart attack.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

SlowPaceThrillah

Pro
Supporter
Daps
All my favourites have been mentioned already, but what yall know about

images

siren-blood-curse-e1319592365215.jpg
sirenbloodcurse_00.jpg

siren_blood_curse2.jpg

Game was dope but it was frightening to the point of :whoa: like I didn't want to keep playing.
Developers were not trying to give any fukks at all with this, shyt made Dead Space look like Luigi's Mansion :damn: