Your Ex Getting Dikk Before You Get Puss Unappreciation

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
They want to believe you're miserable without them and you can't do any better. If it's a chick you care about, they will win the short term battle, but long term we know most nikkas really ain't shyt so the odds of them meeting snake nikkas when they're ready for a relationship is extremely high.

If you upgrade over her, she won't know how to act, especially since it's harder for a woman to find a good man than vice versa.

True as fukk lol.

Kilgore Trout

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
I did this to a girl who just got out of a relationship last night :krs:

The last chick I dated moved on before me, in fact I was sharing her. :sadcam:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I did this to a girl who just got out of a relationship last night :krs:

The last chick I dated moved on before me, in fact I was sharing her. :sadcam:

women emotionally detach and are like monkeys as they hop from branch to branch whenever a girl is done with you she already has new dikk lined up

as a man you cant compete with your chick getting laid before you or even entering into a new relationship. but if you are a decent man with your ish together they cant compete, the world is filled of no good nikkas with no jobs, cheaters, players, abusers, rapists, nikkas with kids, nikkas who don't commit, nikkas carrying stds

i always tell these chicks once were over enjoy because its a privilege for you to even be in my presence. looks at christmas and birthday cards and fb msgs from ex girls mothers:ehh:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
They want to believe you're miserable without them and you can't do any better. If it's a chick you care about, they will win the short term battle, but long term we know most nikkas really ain't shyt so the odds of them meeting snake nikkas when they're ready for a relationship is extremely high.

If you upgrade over her, she won't know how to act, especially since it's harder for a woman to find a good man than vice versa.

of course a female will get dikk before you get puzzy for the most part

now your x getting a stable long term relationship or married before you is what you should care about :smugfavre:, and rarely as a male that is the case.

as malta mentioned above it gets better for males and worse for females

/thread

semtex

:)
Daps
You: :sadbron:

While she's out:

eNBGI.gif
:ahh: dem tiddehs

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
women emotionally detach and are like monkeys as they hop from branch to branch whenever a girl is done with you she already has new dikk lined up

as a man you cant compete with your chick getting laid before you or even entering into a new relationship. but if you are a decent man with your ish together they cant compete, the world is filled of no good nikkas with no jobs, cheaters, players, abusers, rapists, nikkas with kids, nikkas who don't commit, nikkas carrying stds

i always tell these chicks once were over enjoy because its a privilege for you to even be in my presence. looks at christmas and birthday cards and fb msgs from ex girls mothers:ehh:

:yes:

My boy and his girl broke up last year after 3+ years of being together, he didn't see it coming and she hit him with the "I don't feel the same" shyt a few days before Christmas. They had their problems, but she assured him everything was all good a few months before that. I was friends with them both and she came to me after trying to explain and I kept telling her she was gonna regret it. She said things weren't moving fast enough, she wanted kids and to be married, I asked her what the rush was and she had no response. Basically all her friends had kids, and she too wanted them :shaq2: Dude never cheated on her or hit her also, when they met she was 120lbs, she was 160lbs when they broke up.

And now, this nikka completely upgraded over her something serious. Turned the entire program around and was able to sign blue chipper-

Tale of the tape -

Old - 3 star recruit 28 years, weave, bad skin, not ugly but very average, 1 year college, broken home, very nice girl but not the brightest candle on the cake.

New- 5 star recruit 24 years, no weave, 125lbs, gym goer, both parents, Bachelors and might be going for her CFA, very nice girl and very intelligent.

She's a good chick, but I seen her on twitter complaining about men, I tried to tell her good dudes are few and far between. Her odds of upgrading over him are slim, considering he was kind of downgrading to be with her to begin with. He's 30, and is getting ready to settle down, had his girl just waited a little bit longer it could have been her since I know for a fact he was interested in having kids with her. Now, she'll probably end up a statistic.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
It's way easier for chicks to get sex It's lames out here gassing fat/busted hoes,But I feel what you saying

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yep I will admit, I lost alot of swag at first especially since I'm the one who broke it off but I also knew this was a marathon like you said. It was only a matter of time :jawalrus:

She also started dating some simp over the summer and has been flaunting the shyt as you would expect but steady trying to watch my every move at the same time.

Women.... smh

:stopitslime:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Women will always have an easier time getting dikk as negroes will lie to these women on the regular in order to get them in bed. Ironically these are the same dikk chasing hoes that later cry that good men are hard to find, namely because the wasted too much time of no good nikkas looking for a fukk buddy.

If your a decent guy that is in shape and actively working to better themselves in life, DONT WORRY ABOUT HOES. You will be assaulted by skeezers on the regular when your truly focused and getting it in life. Broads are a dime a dozen.

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
Women will always have an easier time getting dikk as negroes will lie to these women on the regular in order to get them in bed. Ironically these are the same dikk chasing hoes that later cry that good men are hard to find, namely because the wasted too much time of no good nikkas looking for a fukk buddy.

If your a decent guy that is in shape and actively working to better themselves in life, DONT WORRY ABOUT HOES. You will be assaulted by skeezers on the regular when your truly focused and getting it in life. Broads are a dime a dozen.

Yeah your right. I was just used to a relationship now that it's gone it's weird to feel like this :manny:

"I got my hustle on, learned to ignore what couldn't pay me"

I have to focus my thoughts at success and not let them point at negative parts of my life. I'll be talking about life like Jay at the end of this song one day.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2pc3kD2iV8w&feature=player_detailpage#t=148s]Jay-Z - My First Song - YouTube[/ame]

Thanks for the advice surprised I didn't get roasted.

954UAlreadyknow

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Post is too real. Thats why I dont see how dudes get depressed after a breakup. She gon lose in the end :jawalrus: