Your Ex Getting Dikk Before You Get Puss Unappreciation

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
This is a marathon, not a sprint.

Hit the weights and turn that franchise around, nothing kills a woman more than seeing her ex upgrade over them.

I changed my twitcon to picture of me looking happy and ish. Later that night my ex sent me a text after not speaking in a month...

Her: I fukkING HATE YOU!!!!

ME: :what::pachaha:

ME: You need Jesus babygirl :smugfavre:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
I changed my twitcon to picture of me looking happy and ish. Later that night my ex sent me a text after not speaking in a month...

Her: I fukkING HATE YOU!!!!

ME: :what::pachaha:

ME: You need Jesus babygirl :smugfavre:

They want to believe you're miserable without them and you can't do any better. If it's a chick you care about, they will win the short term battle, but long term we know most nikkas really ain't shyt so the odds of them meeting snake nikkas when they're ready for a relationship is extremely high.

If you upgrade over her, she won't know how to act, especially since it's harder for a woman to find a good man than vice versa.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
of course a female will get dikk before you get puzzy for the most part

now your x getting a stable long term relationship or married before you is what you should care about :smugfavre:, and rarely as a male that is the case.

as malta mentioned above it gets better for males and worse for females

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I can relate :to:

My white bish got a new boyfriend and he actually alright.

My ex aint gonna get no one soon, but I hate that she's over me :to:

Advice?

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
Women can get dikk very easily it's hard to compete with that.

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
You: :sadbron:

While she's out:

eNBGI.gif

Hollywood Co

Primetime Reppin
Daps
Reppin
Eastside Atl -
They want to believe you're miserable without them and you can't do any better. If it's a chick you care about, they will win the short term battle, but long term we know most nikkas really ain't shyt so the odds of them meeting snake nikkas when they're ready for a relationship is extremely high.

If you upgrade over her, she won't know how to act, especially since it's harder for a woman to find a good man than vice versa.

Yep I will admit, I lost alot of swag at first especially since I'm the one who broke it off but I also knew this was a marathon like you said. It was only a matter of time :jawalrus:

She also started dating some simp over the summer and has been flaunting the shyt as you would expect but steady trying to watch my every move at the same time.

Women.... smh