Your definition of hell?

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
You got me thinking philosophically first thing in the morning...

Its a very interesting point. Death gave birth to time in order to raise that which it would kill.

The implications of this are absolutely immense when you stop and think about it because only here in 3D do we have the appearance of causality, the illusion of free will and an almost blanket level of ignorance about our true nature, this place and the relation therein. Take it up a level and obviously whatever variables we imagine in 3D are seen as a premade map from 4D and then continue the extrapolation.

Sprinkle in a few of the other things I speak of like sine waves, oscillation, decoding a narrow band of the EM spectrum via five senses and say hello to your existential crisis!

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
being devoured by satan and him regurgitating me while I'm still sentient only to devour me again for all of eternity. :damn:

in the physical realm? building my whole life around something that ends up causing me extended pain. not just women, but if i got into a sport or career that defined my life so much that any setback causes me to "just deal with it" for the rest of my life.

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
being devoured by satan and him regurgitating me while I'm still sentient only to devour me again for all of eternity. :damn:

in the physical realm? building my whole life around something that ends up causing me extended pain. not just women, but if i got into a sport or career that defined my life so much that any setback causes me to "just deal with it" for the rest of my life.

BarrenDimwittedEuropeanpolecat-size_restricted.gif

chewing the cud :wow:

Thsnnor

Believer in Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jesus
A place where there is no love and no hope.

Matthew 25:41 KJV
Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels: