Your definition of hell?

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Reincarnation, specifically being born back into this current world.

Existence on earth. Your born to die.

It genuinely is a horrifying concept, isn't it? That in itself should speak volumes about where we actually are and what the true meaning of the Game of Souls is but thanks to dissonance most people will turn around and walk away rather than see these thoughts to their only logical conclusion.

KBtheKey

Top Tier
Daps
Reppin
#Swhtx
Having to take a muddy shyt early in the day and not being near the crib, with no available restroom in a 5 mile radius while noon/5pm traffic is active.

Haven't been there thankfully but after how many times I've been day drinking and had to take a piss in some really questionable public areas near the road, i wouldn't wish that prior situation on anyone unless they aggravated me enough.

When it's broad daylight, everybody for some reason got business driving down that back alley where you taking a leak at

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
First thing that popped into your head and made you click this thread or a reasoned response after thinking about the question. Either is cool.
being in any position that cannot get better, irregardless of how much time passes or what you do about it. A position of Perfect Hopelessness.

As strange as it sounds, i dont think the biblical version of hell describes such a scenario. Biblical hell isnt a hopeless position because whatever places you inside hell, is itself bound by time and is bound to screw up (or change its disposition) eventually. For example, think of the perfect god entity existing long enough to create existence, but messing up by living long enough for one of his subjects to pull a Jan 6th riot in heaven. Or alternatively, think of the perfect god entity existing for eons in peaceful nothingness and then suddenly changing his mind to begin creating random stuff, completely disturbing the prior order.

In a similar vein, because of these changes brought by time itself, whatever would be keeping you captive in a hypothetical biblical hell would either mess up or change its mind given enough elapsed time. And because your sentence in hypothetical hell would be infinite, such errors are bound to occur.

i apologize if i was overthinking the question. Looks like you You got me thinking philosophically first thing in the morning... :pachaha: