Who wins the rematch

• Total voters

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
3 Allstars, 2 HOF’ers, solid backup guards, solid vets and youngins :jbhmm:

But let me guess… blame game on talent coming soon
Three all stars? :mjtf:

They have a washed Bron and AD being dead in the fourth and fools gold in Russell. After Reeves, it’s garbage.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
FOH

Bron ain't no fukking Michael Jeffrey Jordan and Mike ain't losing to no fukking team 12 times in a row.

He ain't even better than Magic
LeBron at this stage in his career was better than MJ at a similar stage. Even though LeBron looked kinda washed out there at times, he’s still good enough to play a PG role and contribute to wins, on the right squad. LeBron is in his Tom Brady Tampa Bay super bowl era. Slightly washed relative to how good they used to be, but still too good to retire and can still contribute to one more title run.

Daps
You are correct

They have the talent to win one game I meant

I’m not saying Wolves will win, but they match up very well and have a great bench. Their wins will depend on Edwards and Towns imo
I don't agree. Denver the champs. They kept the team together and had no season ending injuries.

The Lakers make no major changes and LeBron is one year older nearing 40 so why did we expect a different outcome?

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I don't agree. Denver the champs. They kept the team together and had no season ending injuries.

The Lakers make no major changes and LeBron is one year older nearing 40 so why did we expect a different outcome?
So you disagree they’re not talented enough to win one game?

Because everything else I think we are on the same page with

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
You knew this shyt was a complete wrap when the Lakers didn't take advantage of that 1 fluke playoff game DLo had :russ:

Makes complete sense he would follow that fluke up with an all time stinker
How the fukk you go 0fer in the current NBA? It's never been easier to score :dead: