might be time to get them brooms out
ck4H3Nx.gif

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Minnesota with Towns matches up well… if he not playing like a bytch tho

Denver is just a well oiled machine. Lakers have the talent to do it, but not the system

I wouldn’t mind watching a Thunder series tho. Everyone else food

Lakers have the talent to not get swept. Even a crippled Miami can win one against a team like Boston...

But Lakers are gonna get swept again because they are incompetent and their top end talent isn't top end enough to compensate.

Minnesota looks like world beaters too vs a PHX team that isn't much different than these Lakers. Assuming PHX doesn't miraculously turn it around, Wolves vs Nuggets would be a tough series, tougher than last year.

Germms

All Star
Daps
Reppin
∞ 216 ∞
Lakers fans defeated too. It makes no sense that it sounds like a regular season game.

Denver crowd gave that team energy too every run and score. Lakers crowd just quiet.

Damn lakers man.. that’s a tough way to go out bruh. Got my GOAT out here getting swept at the tail end of his career.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
AG ABUSED Lebron all game :mjlol:
Gordon is like the perfect player to guard Lebron

He gonna need a switch everytime.

AG is just as big and athletic… and doesnt need the ball at all

Most of his points come off putbacks, alleys, transition, back doors/cuts, and the occasional spot up 3.

Dude barely uses any energy on offense… he ready to guard Lebron all night.

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this might have been the first time the last 2 years you could even argue that it was a push between the two teams best players in the 2nd half/4th qtr and even then there was a significant dropoff between the first half and the 2nd half non garbage minutes and thats just the scoring.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Lakers have the talent to not get swept. Even a crippled Miami can win one against a team like Boston...

But Lakers are gonna get swept again because they are incompetent and their top end talent isn't top end enough to compensate.

Minnesota looks like world beaters too vs a PHX team that isn't much different than these Lakers. Assuming PHX doesn't miraculously turn it around, Wolves vs Nuggets would be a tough series, tougher than last year.
You are correct

They have the talent to win one game I meant

I’m not saying Wolves will win, but they match up very well and have a great bench. Their wins will depend on Edwards and Towns imo