Your Daddy's Home - Nuggets VS Lakers WCF rematch

Who wins the rematch

• Total voters

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Kobe stans y'all. They preferred not making the playoffs gor nearly a decade and not even getting interviews with free agents
Well if that's what I am then :yeshrug: I'm just tired of seeing this bullshyt. Fatally flawed team year after year. I don't mind taking a step back if it looks like there's some great future potential. I think the front office has really leaned too far into that "Hollywood shyt" where they want the stars at the games, to see the stars of the game. Fukk that draft and make a star

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nobody is beating this Denver team for years to come
Now this is a bit much :heh: Denver front runs at home and this is a tailor made match up for them.

Malone wasn’t lying when he said he didn’t see any difference between the Lakers this year and last year. Literally the same thing happened; Lakers went up double digits, started missing 3s and the Nuggets blew them out when it was important

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
Jaxson gives them a big who can rebound (Rui really is so incredibly soft) and another athlete you can throw at Jokic/Gordon

This really wouldn't be an issue if Rui wasn't so trash as a rebounder. He's been improved as the year went on, but he's not good in that aspect

I have some bad news for you about Hayes' rebounding...

Daps
Lebron or AD should never be criticized against Denver

These other starters and bench players are just pure trash
Jokic got trashed for getting swept by the Suns as an MVP with a guard rotation of Monte Morris, Austin Rivers, and Campazzo. Should Bron and AD be criticized? Nah, but the sports world doesnt do nuance

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I don't hold Bron to any standards anymore. It's a miracle he's playing at such a high level at his age

He's like an exhibition show at this point

This is disrespectful as fukk

LeBron is still one of the top 15 players in the league.

He's still a animal even at 39

Yall my clown him but don't down play the man greatness.

A exhibition? nikka please

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest

iamduval

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin