Your birth month determines the only Nintendo console you can play for the rest of your life.

The Special Man

Let’em have it
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA 9th Ward
Wii U

tumblr_pn4szjXV0v1wnhqq7o1_500.gif

Could play all the Wii U hits on my PC at 4k :stopitslime:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I remember those Virtual Boy demos they used to prop up in the malls in the 90s.

I was a Nintendo stan and was like, "OH shyt"
:gladbron:

After trying on of the kiosks, even my loyalty to Nintendo couldn't make me enjoy that shyt. My eyes were hurting after a few minutes on that joint.

:mjlol:

One of the worst tech devices ever

Mr Rager

Leader of the Delinquents
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Mars
How sway?

Wii-U is damn near switch (botw and mk8 with online ftw) plus Wii, plus gamecube and has digital catalog to n64, snes, nes and some Sega. Plus some gba/gba Advance games

fukk outta here.

Wii Won :blessed:

Well the upside is that you'll have toned arms from holding that 10lb plastic controller with a 2" screen built into it :mjlol:
The Wii-U was such a clunky machine, unlike the sleek and smooth Switch :banderas:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well the upside is that you'll have toned arms from holding that 10lb plastic controller with a 2" screen built into it :mjlol:
The Wii-U was such a clunky machine, unlike the sleek and smooth Switch :banderas:

10lb screen huh? Now it was too heavy? I know you playing. You don't want the specs on that.

I got pistols that weigh more than that screen.

And the pro controller. Which was fire for that system. Ergonomically, rumble, and let's not even talk about the battery life on it, I don't think there's any other controller out there even close to the battery life on the Wii u pro controller.