Your birth month determines the only Nintendo console you can play for the rest of your life.

Rancor

Pro
Daps
I got n64 which I'm cool with but damn if I could've just been born a month later I'd get the GameCube. Ive been a PlayStation Stan my whole life but I have this soft spot for the GameCube. I got one when resident evil 4 came out because it was exclusive to the GameCube back then even though I could've waited to get it on ps2 later on but I really wanted to play RE4. GameCube was so fire man and that controller :wow:. So underrated.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
latest

:ufdup:
About 10 min ago im looking st the castlevania collection, i see a still pic for a gameboy version and i thought to myself I'd never play that shyt :mjlol:
As a member of February Gang I'm adding Smash Bros, Super Mario 64, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Jet Force Gemini, Diddy Kong Racing, WCW/NWO World Tour, Wrestlemania 2000, and No Mercy to the list

What a month :ahh:
Pilot wings 64 was a sleeper. Sports games was poppin around this gen and Nintendo created the standard we have today. From Kobe Bryant basketball doing what 2k does before there was a 2k, Ken Griffey baseball was king, NHL Stanley Cup is the best hockey game ever (might have been SNES?) Madden 64 running game was more like NFL 2k2 and later. Little known fact but yeah...
I was trying to remember the name of that one :yes:
Which version did you play, Nintendo or xbox? Xbox version censored some parts

Tj Bronson

Average Carpentry Skills
Supporter
Daps
About 10 min ago im looking st the castlevania collection, i see a still pic for a gameboy version and i thought to myself I'd never play that shyt :mjlol:

Pilot wings 64 was a sleeper. Sports games was poppin around this gen and Nintendo created the standard we have today. From Kobe Bryant basketball doing what 2k does before there was a 2k, Ken Griffey baseball was king, NHL Stanley Cup is the best hockey game ever (might have been SNES?) Madden 64 running game was more like NFL 2k2 and later. Little known fact but yeah...

Which version did you play, Nintendo or xbox? Xbox version censored some parts
N64. It was just a rental so I didn't get all that far into it, but it was fun for the couple days I had it :laugh: Never knew there was an xbox version.